Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) (1768 Views)

Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. / Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by DonPRESEGS(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello! fellow nairalanders.
Recharge Card Business....................... The Old Ways Still Work Profitably!

Do you still remember how we started this recharge card business,
selling plastic recharge cards, and later printing recharge vouchers?
Are those cards still on sale today?If yes,then the same old ways are
still much in demand and that means you can still start recharge card
business in those same old ways and still be profitable.

Now! !! as a matter of fact,stay tuned to this thread as I will be giving
every details on how to start this business and feel free to drop your comment(s) also.

Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by DonPRESEGS(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Stay tuned and I need questions please
Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
We are waiting on you Bruh, I urge you to spill it! spill it!
Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by Masterseg: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
hello sir,i have been looking for a teacher that will teach me free or with a very low charge.i will like to see you

for details.i want to do this recharge card biz,i dont mind to be an apprentice to learn,i really want to know how to

manufacture it myself.i will be looking forward for your reply.you can contact me on...+2347032355256 or my email.akland@hushmail.com orakasegun@gmail.com.
Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by Masterseg: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
hello sir,i have been looking for a teacher that will teach me free or with a very low charge.i will like to see you

for details.i want to do this recharge card biz,i dont mind to be an apprentice to learn,i really want to know how to

manufacture it myself.i will be looking forward for your reply.you can contact me on...+2347032355256 or my email.akland@hushmail.com orakasegun@gmail.com.
Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by Masterseg: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
the correct n is 07032355156,sorry for that.
Re: GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) by legalwealth(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2012
No one is bothering to even ask questions and I'm so sorry for this delay as I missed this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Rubber Crumbs (nigeria) For Sale/export. 08033777615...0803341710 / Buy Chippings (All Aggregates) and Stone Base At Best Rates / Julanky.com Is For Sale For Just N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.