Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far (1579 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio Finally Wins An Oscar / Your Best 2015 Movie So Far / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by korrej(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
After watching Leonardo in most of his movies like THE QUICK AND THE DEAD,TITANIC,BLOOD DIAMOND and others not mentioned, I think the best for me is Blood Diamond. Liking his movies I will also like you to name your Leonardo's best so far.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by mkmyers45(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
I like the character he played in Black Diamond
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by korrej(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
mkmyers45: I like the character he played in Black Diamond
A touching character
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
As for me, its 'Catch me if you can' and 'shutter island'
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by md4real(m): 2:36am On Mar 19, 2012
damn! he acted as a king.....yeah a double. forgotten the title
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by firestar(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
I'm torn between Blood Diamonds and Titanic.
He sampled palm-wine without grimacing in the former though so. . .
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by Mustay(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2012
platinumricky: As for me, its 'Catch me if you can'

Catch Me If You Can shows how he doesn't grow old. He just keeps looking like a kid. Babyface.
It's a movie with a nice plot and it's a true-life story.
However, the movie where he played the character well was Titanic.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by womer: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2012
I have confidence in your judgment[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by MOBBDEEP: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2012
@md4real,
You were referring to ' The man behind the mask ' which was actually true-life story of King of France ( I'm not sure but I think it's King Louis XXVI ) in 15th century adapted to screenplay incorporating part of the bestseller ' The 3 Musketeers '

But my best movie of his is ' The Beach '
The concept of the movie made my naive self understand little of the strange ' Women's world '.
I equally made a life-long friendship with someone seeing the movie together with me & discussing the xters & plots.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by korrej(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @md4real,
You were referring to ' The man behind the mask ' which was actually true-life story of King of France ( I'm not sure but I think it's King Louis XXVI ) in 15th century adapted to screenplay incorporating part of the bestseller ' The 3 Musketeers '

But my best movie of his is ' The Beach '
The concept of the movie made my naive self understand little of the strange ' Women's world '.
I equally made a life-long friendship with someone seeing the movie together with me & discussing the xters & plots.
I think I need to watch the movie. What do u guyz think about 'shutter island'
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by MOBBDEEP: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2012
@ Korrej,
Despite my being a movie freak, I haven't seen 'Shutter Island' but that movie appears to be a 'bomb' as revealed by excellent movie critics & avid movie watchers.
The plot was said to be great with unexpected & breath-taking twists. I wish it'd live up to the excellent remarks accorded to it.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by bendazum: 5:59am On Apr 28, 2012
That guy is a BOMB!!!All his movies I have watched are great.Please don't make me choose. Another actor I fancy is Russell Crowe in GLADIATOR.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by korrej(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ Korrej,
Despite my being a movie freak, I haven't seen 'Shutter Island' but that movie appears to be a 'bomb' as revealed by excellent movie critics & avid movie watchers.
The plot was said to be great with unexpected & breath-taking twists. I wish it'd live up to the excellent remarks accorded to it.
It certainly will.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by korrej(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
bendazum: That guy is a BOMB!!!All his movies I have watched are great.Please don't make me choose. Another actor I fancy is Russell Crowe in GLADIATOR.
Ok but the one you really like his act. For Russel C. I like him too.
Re: Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far by montelik(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
The Departed.

(1) (Reply)

Yankee Driver Meets Naija Police, Hilarious. Based On A Nigerian Joke / Sale: Used Dstv DSD 1132 Decoder (3 U) / The Island (A New TV Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.