Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... (2196 Views)

Seun,did You Upgrade Your Server At 6:06-6:12 Pm / Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! / Seun, Did You Get My E-mail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
I really hate what this new NL thing is becoming.
Everytime I visit, the gradual realization that it's time to leave this community grows ever stronger, this new "look" just put the growth of that realization on steroids.
That cup has finally filled, and my brain just doesn't permit me to be part of this thing anymore.

There is just no organization anymore. Everything is everywhere.
It looks terrible.
I can't order how posts come up in threads or filter out old followed topics from new ones. Instead I have to strain my eyes looking for one tiny "New" logo that doesn't even sort properly.

That aside it seems this Seun guy isn't even that interested in guaging how the site members respond to this new look.
He is obviously not too skilled in User Interfacing and CSS and such, in which case he should seek assistance with that, but in typical naija style, he wants to do it alone.
That's not how you behave in a community-built site.

Well, y'all will be seeing extremely less of me sha from now on . . . if at all [woulda just closed this account if that was allowed].
Glad to have met some of you on here. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by slimyem: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
bye bye!
you wont be missed for long...if only you'd be missed at all! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Bye bye oooooo!

Close door Biko!

U replaceable, Oya 2 d left 2 d left , pack ur nonsense to d left . grin
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
2buff: I really hate what this new NL thing is becoming.
Everytime I visit, the gradual realization that it's time to leave this community if this is what it's going to end up looking like grows ever stronger.
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought things were gradually getting better.

There is just no organization anymore. Everything is everywhere.
What?

It looks terrible.
Fair enough, since beauty is subjective.

I can't order how posts come up in threads or filter out old followed topics from new ones. Instead I have to strain my eyes looking for one tiny "New" logo that doesn't even sort properly.
What does this mean? The NL2 new logo is identical to the new logo used on the former site.

That aside it seems this Seun guy isn't even that interested in gauging how the site members respond to this new look.
We introduced the new site to Nairalanders 3 times before the final switch.

He is obviously not too skilled in User Interfacing and CSS and such, in which case he should seek assistance with that, but in typical naija style, he wants to do it alone.
Touche. Both of us can't really design, but we improved the design until it was alright.

That's not how you behave in a community-built site.
Please accept my apologies.

Well, y'all will be seeing extremely less of me sha from now on . . . if at all. Nice meeting some of you here. smiley
Sad to see you leave, but we will certainly improve.

1 Like

Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by slimyem: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bye bye oooooo!

Close door Biko!

you don madt finally.i swaar!
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: you don madt finally.i swaar!

Mo re ni fi jo na

Sion mama! she ko wa le ma? cheesy grin
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
Just to answer Bros with the question he asked...

Seun: What does this mean? The NL2 new logo is identical to the new logo used on the former site.
I mean, like you had previously, one shouldn't be flooded with all the posts they have ever posted in when they just want to see what's "new". That's too much information.
If one wants to see all the posts they've ever looked at, they can do so from their profiles. You should re-implement that filter.

Also, I personally preferred the ability to order the posts in threads to be "most recent shown first" in my personal settings. It's just how my brain preferred to look at things since being on here from 2007. But that was pulled out, making reading threads rather mentally cumbersome.

Hope that helps...

PS: I would have actually volunteered to help [no strings attached] if you ever replied to any of my posts when I made those offers, since there was never any real way to reach you.
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by BABE3: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Seun:
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought things were gradually getting better.
What?Fair enough, since beauty is subjective.
What does this mean? The NL2 new logo is identical to the new logo used on the former site.We introduced the new site to Nairalanders 3 times before the final switch.
Touche. Both of us can't really design, but we improved the design until it was alright.
Please accept my apologies.
[quite]Well, y'all will be seeing extremely less of me sha from now on . . . if at all. Nice meeting some of you here. smiley
Sad to see you leave, but we will certainly improve.

Welldone Sir.

Errm. . . . i want my swag (as a moderator) restored. smiley On the previous NL, our names (the honorable moderators) used to be in blue font on the Home page. On this yeye bootleg thing you now call NL, we can't differentiate between MODs. and regular members. It doesn't even say anywhere on my profile that I'm a MOD.

Biko, work on that. . . .

2 Likes

Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by CutestBarbie(f): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bye bye oooooo!

Close door Biko!

Rotflmao!
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by slimyem: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mo re ni fi jo na

Sion mama! she ko wa le ma? cheesy grin
ko wa le nibo?
ki lo se ile tiyin?
eyin o ni cage ni? cheesy cheesy
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
BABE!:

Welldone Sir.

Errm. . . . i want my swag (as a moderator) restored. smiley On the previous NL, our names (the honorable moderators) used to be in blue font on the Home page. On this yeye bootleg thing you now call NL, we can't differentiate between MODs. and regular members. It doesn't even say anywhere on my profile that I'm a MOD.

See dis wan, so local champion dey sweet u b4 abi?

U berra accept equality,we are now same noni.

*Badosky whispers*

Iya no send love mail to C***** via Pms ooo, apparently everybody can read it, and dat includes us. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by BABE3: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis wan, so local champion dey sweet u b4 abi?

U berra accept equality,we are now same noni.

*Badosky whispers*

Iya no send love mail to C***** via Pms ooo, apparently everybody can read it, and dat includes us. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink

Of course local champion dey "sweet" me. . . . I'm not accepting sh1t. Seun is working on it. cheesy

Who's "C*****"?
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
BABE!:

Who's "C*****"?

Check ur friends list,wo ni won ma na mi tin ba soro ju. lipsrsealed
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by BABE3: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Check ur friends list,wo ni won ma na mi tin ba soro ju. lipsrsealed

Egbami ke? cheesy

You're "scared" to type out "coogar"? cheesy

I'm gonna send love mails to coogar so everyone can see. Watch that space. cheesy
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by arrived(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
I feel you OP.
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
BABE!:

Egbami ke? cheesy

I'm gonna send love mails to coogar so everyone can see. Watch that space. cheesy

Alakoba omo Iya eleran angry

Who is coogar? Are u referring to d animal?

Madam animals don't have emails na, or ave I got it all wrong?
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Chimezie198(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
I'm leaving too! smiley
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by denzel2009: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
BABE!:

Welldone Sir.

Insubordination! You are calling what your boss did with his team of programmers a bootleg? Seun, can you stop her salary please?
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by MrsChima1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
[size=44pt]Don't leave! (holding 2buff's legs)[/size]
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Chimezie198: I'm leaving too! smiley

Eeeem d day u liv na d dey dem go print ur obituary, u can neva eva liv.

U berra ask Elewa for some shares. grin
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by MrsChima1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
You are right on the reaching Seun part. I have been trying to reach Seun for some time, but I see he likes to play hard to get. tongue tongue
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by BABE3: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
denzel2009:

Insubordination! You are calling what your boss did with his team of programmers a bootleg? Seun, can you stop her salary please?

Seun Fit not. My salary remains the same ($0 per month).
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by MrsChima1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2012

Bye! See ya! Adios! Hasta la vista! Juie te moy!
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by slimyem: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
who cares!
sheesh! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Nayah(f): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
No, just wait you'll get used to wink
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
@2buff,*singing*

Baby please go o oo
Baby please go o oo
I go pop champagne if you go
I go pop champagne if you go
I don tire to see you
I don tire to see you

I'll try my best to miss you even though i know that will never happen.tongue
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by coogar: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
BABE!:

Egbami ke? cheesy

the atutus are standing by with their eczema-stained teeth and watching closely.
some people need jobs! grin
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Woeva

Mstewwwww!
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Chimezie198(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
coogar:

the atutus are standing by with their eczema-stained teeth and watching closely.
some people need jobs! grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Chimezie198(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: who cares!
sheesh! cheesy cheesy
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Too Bad Bro undecided undecided
Re: 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
[size=44pt]Don't leave! (holding 2buff's legs)[/size]

Holding his arms grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Mods. / | 신림키스방 HERA |밤워0bamwar8。c0m0 대전키스방 태백키스방 / Woman Burnt And Bury Her Stepdaughter And Pour Husband Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.