Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL (791 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / I Love Nairaland But I Hate The Unseriousness Of Some Nairalanders / I Hate The Arrogance Of Nigerians!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL by Maisuya1: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
When it was first changed it took me like for days to sign in, because the site was so scattered. Here r some reason why I don't like the new one perhaps the owner will include the features or revert to the new NL

1) when I enter a section and look at topics I try to find how many replies there are this is missing in the new one

2) I believe it's easier to mentally track and contexualize the last post by the time it was actually posted than by how long has elapsed

3) believe it or not the lines that separated the topics, replies and last post columns makes more sense than this mix up we have now

4) many of my favourite posters whom I come here to sometimes follow are still MIA (missing in action), perhaps still angry or have dumped this site al together

5) and one thing the owner can add which was never here was details on when the first post was made. That's from the topic views before actually entering the thread, to know how old a thread is.

That's my take.

Do you think you are getting used to the new one
Re: It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL by don33310(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
I don't like it too,please,they should revert to the old one.
Re: It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL by MissyB3(f): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2012
It's with a heavy heart that I confess I've actually come to like it. cheesy
There's still a lot to do but I think in the end, I'll prefer it to the old NL.

Fix these areas:
1) The arrangement of posts in a thread
2) We need the ''updated topics(?)'' button back. I hate that I have to go to my profile, then posts to see if there's a reply to my post.
3) Signature under every post
4) Color, perhaps.
5) Ability to receive messages on NL.
Etc

1 Like

Re: It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL by iiiyyyk(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2012
searching for some thing is now a bezzzzarrrr

the gooogle custom search was better.
Re: It's Almost A Week And I Still Hate The New NL by coded777: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
I hate dis new NL. Fcked up. Many ppl hate it. Mteew.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Stops At Traffic Hold-up, Seizes Owner's Car Keys / World Largest Pool / Bomb Scare At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.