Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA (1636 Views)

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / Visa To Republic Of Georgia / Naija In Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA by powerfulman: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
Please can anybody help me in making a choice between studing in Belarus or the Republic of Georgia. Any clue as how these countries look like?Which one will be better to study in? Please help me out.
Re: Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA by bolame: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
choose bel
Re: Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA by eghost247(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
powerfulman: Please can anybody help me in making a choice between studing in Belarus or the Republic of Georgia. Any clue as how these countries look like?Which one will be better to study in? Please help me out.
shouldn't it be about the school and perhaps school fees and not the countries ?

(1) (Reply)

Post Graduate Diploma In Australia / Applying For Admission In Germany / Where Is The Best And Easier Country To Travel To With Less Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.