Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,904 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Become Employable Now!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become Employable Now!!! (860 Views)

Learn Web Development: From Novice To Employable. For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Employable Now!!! by website2: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
:oDevelop yourself as a website designer/developer and get that job you are dreaming of.

Let us know if you need a technical assistance.

richanyanwu@yahoo.com
www.solveitconsults.com

shalom!
Re: Become Employable Now!!! by website2: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2012
great idea
Re: Become Employable Now!!! by doncigalo: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
I would plz like to know how to become a web developer that is able to developing unique web apps in HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, DOM, Mootools and any server side language like PHP,ASp or even JSP wink

1 Like

Re: Become Employable Now!!! by website2: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
If u want to be a good web developer. i advice that you start from one of the programs you mention (like PHP) from there you can delve into other ones.

First and foremost you need the knowledge HTMl or XHTML.

Start today and you will see how far you will go by next six months.

(1) (Reply)

Little Help With This Python Function / Please Help, Nairaland Page Won't Load Again On My Google Chrome / Free 10gigs Of Webspace And Free 100gigs Of Bandwidwith Without ADS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.