Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Please You Have To Read This : Help On Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please You Have To Read This : Help On Domain Name (824 Views)

Questions On Domain Flipping / Need Clarifications On Domain Registra, Web Host And Web Server / What Is WHOIS LOOK UP On Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please You Have To Read This : Help On Domain Name by wacandor: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2012
I did a web application for We people (nigerians).a platform that will package all needed items in one site. I have been searching for a perfect & standard domain. The application contains great features like, forum, chat, social networking, free bulk sms, classified, News, My school, market, free advertisent of firms, Online Radio station, Tv Station, free mail services, job hunter, online employment. It also come with software that can be install on Mobile Phone and as well as computer The case study of the following site were use to to build the application Facebook,Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Nairaland, Craiglist, Goal.com, Youtube e.t.c. The language used are php,mysql, java, vb.net, xml, jquery. The reason 4 this projeck is that, we are limit to few things. C++ was created becase C is not meeting demands of pple. I will be looking forward to hearind from you guys. Regards segun

(1) (Reply)

503: Service Temporarily Unavailable / How Do I Install Smf Using Softaculous / I Need An Insurance Blog And An Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.