Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dktpartners IT Training: Tell Your Friends And Make Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dktpartners IT Training: Tell Your Friends And Make Money (805 Views)

Get #33,600 Airtime On Your MTN Sim To Call Friends And Relatives / Refer us to two of your loved ones and friends and enjoy up to 35% discount / Cheap It Training In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dktpartners IT Training: Tell Your Friends And Make Money by Rosietimes(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2007
For those of you interested in upgrading your IT Skills, you should visit dktpartners.com. They are offering a year's subscription to their library of IT and soft skill courses and believe me they have a wide range of courses from programming to web building, MCSE courses, Microsoft Office suite and many more. The interesting thing about it is that once you subscribe, you gain instant access to all their courses.
The catch? You get paid for inviting someone to subscribe under you.
I am telling you about this because i want to make money. grin
Re: Dktpartners IT Training: Tell Your Friends And Make Money by christkid: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2008
Re: Dktpartners IT Training: Tell Your Friends And Make Money by tomiamida: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
Why don't folks try out this free Microsoft Training Seminar and find out all you need to know about Microsoft's new and retired exams and its free o. Call this number 07035530027 or register @ http://www.oakeinstitute.com/seminar/trainning.php or www.oakeinstitute.com and come to 21 Tunde Gabby Street Behind County hospital, Ogba on the 2nd February 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dell Latitude D610 Adapter / Umwired And Networking / 42" Projection Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.