Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Is Meaning Of Apako - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Meaning Of Apako (8985 Views)

What's The Meaning Of ''Emi Nado'' & From Which Language? / Meaning Of The Name Dabiri? / The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Meaning Of Apako by felifeli: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
What is meaning of apako ? . like in "I go nack your apako". I hear it sais several times especialy in a song.
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by odumchi: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Lol was this song in pidgin?
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by princepee: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
that means to say he wan yansh you
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by ifyalways(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
^True.I so dislike that song.
angry
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
Akpako is anything that you nack.

1 Like

Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by ezotik: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
i find it amusing that people who often claim pidgin words originated from their language often do not know the meaning of such words.

akpako does not mean yansh/puccy/toto. akpako simply means game-face. so to "nack akpako" is to put on a game-face which is usually a front to show u are rugged, tough and from the streets.

and it is not "i go nack your akpako" but rather "i go nack you akpako" meaning im going to put on my game-face for u. and it is it from terry g's song akpako master. and in terry g's case, he is putting on his game-face of craziness.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA
[/url]

now, u mofos should say thanks for taking y'all to school. school of pidgin english, that is. grin
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by Sugardiva(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
Ive been told apkako means hammer. In the context of Terrg's song he wants to knack u hammer(u can guess what part of a man's body is like hammer and gets that hard.)

And the song says 'knack u akpako' not 'knack ur akpako'
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by rabzy: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
Sugardiva: Ive been told apkako means hammer. In the context of Terrg's song he wants to knack u hammer(u can guess what part of a man's body is like hammer and gets that hard.)

And the song says 'knack u akpako' not 'knack ur akpako'

There is nothing harder in man's body than your head, and that is why headbutting is a very effective way of disfiguring an opponent, next in line is the arm or the leg. All these parts are perpetually hard. Every other things are soft, una like to dey spoil perso angryn

2 Likes

Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by Sugardiva(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
ezotik: i find it amusing that people who often claim pidgin words originated from their language often do not know the meaning of such words.

akpako does not mean yansh/puccy/toto. akpako simply means game-face. so to "nack akpako" is to put on a game-face which is usually a front to show u are rugged, tough and from the streets.

and it is not "i go nack your akpako" but rather "i go nack you akpako" meaning im going to put on my game-face for u. and it is it from terry g's song akpako master. and in terry g's case, he is putting on his game-face of craziness.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA
[/url]

now, u mofos should say thanks for taking y'all to school. school of pidgin english, that is. grin
One becomes a mofo 'cause s/he does not know what "akpako" means?

Transferred aggression,unnecessary 'pepper body and red eye'

1 Like

Re: What Is Meaning Of Apako by ezotik: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2012
ifyalways:

Transferred aggression,unnecessary 'pepper body and red eye'

big mouth, big mouth, my, my, my, you've said enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdQ_uD5IWk

(1) (Reply)

France Returns Stolen Artefacts To Nigeria / Teach Me How To Speak Yoruba / My Art Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.