Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (15487 Views)

Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? / Zobo Drink And Natural Fruit Drinks / Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by binhozie(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2012
Are there even any sugar free fruit juice drinks?
Pls if there are, i need a list of them. Those sold in nigeria
I currently have high blood sugar, and is restricted from taken sweet things like soft drinks and co
But i need a sugar free fruit juice drink to satisfy my sweet cravings.
Thanks you
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by binhozie(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2012
Answer me now, people haba!
Or did i post this in the wrong section?
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by tpia5: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2012
drink water.

i think most drinks/juice sold in nigeria, are from concentrate, meaning high sugar content.

you can probably make your own stuff eg from oranges, pineapple, etc.

however, i cant say for sure what drinks are ok for you to consume. Read the labels on the packages/bottles and discard anything that says sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

also, see a dietician or the equivalent.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by MissyB3(f): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2012
binhozie: Are there even any sugar free fruit juice drinks?
Pls if there are, i need a list of them.
Those sold in nigeria
I currently have high blood sugar, and is restricted from taken sweet things like soft drinks and co
But i need a sugar free fruit juice drink to satisfy my sweet cravings.
Thanks you
None comes to mind at the moment, but I suggest you go to the supermarket and go through the nutrition facts label on all the soft drinks available.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by hibba(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Just try and stay clear of it, because the sweetner itself isnt good, check on the internet for effect of sweetner like aspertem and saccahrines and the likes. takia
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by cuteruth(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
there is no fruit juice in nigeria dat has no sugar, it all depends on the quantity of sugar each has. the best is to take raw fruits.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by cantiride2: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2012
I recommend you try juicing with the help of a juicer (carrot,cucumber,beatroot,Apple,Orange,Watermelon etc).You can also go for green tea.All this are very good for the body no added preservatives.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by MyJoe: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
In Nigeria, I'd heartily recommend Chi soya milk made by Chivita or any other soya drink. You have to search to find it Chi, as not all shops stock it since our people don't favour sugarless stuff.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by purpose100(f): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2012
Op, i think Funman Juice will suit ur condition. It is made of natural fruits not concentrate. But u can still double check with a Dietician.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
fumman juice and chivita contains no added sugar. but to satisfy ur sweet tooth take natural fruits, they keep u fuller for longer and you are still on a healthy path.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by cuteruth(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
yinx007: fumman juice and chivita contains no added sugar. but to satisfy ur sweet tooth take natural fruits, they keep u fuller for longer and you are still on a healthy path.

All the juice in nigeria has sugar, it only depends on the quantity of sugar each has. I work with a juice company in Lagos
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by tpia5: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
If the ingredients on the label include concentrates then it has sugar.
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by roydee: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
@ op my store is offering garri ijebu xmas promo buy 2 cups get one free.offer valid while stocks last grin
Re: Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
binhozie,

your best bet is to make your own fruit juice by yourself. buy a blender or food processor and get some fruits
in season preferably orange, pineapple, watermelon, etc. you'll be surprised at the wholesome taste compared
to all these sugar-filled industrial juices sold in the market.

(1) (Reply)

Organic Coconut Oil / Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / Fruits You Hate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.