Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (14174 Views)

Lanre 'Atorise' Terriba Shot In South Africa / Lanre Teriba (atorise) Just Acquired A Hummer Jeep / Atorise Vs. Dare Melody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,who would you like to come to your country of residence to perform between Atorise and Yinka Aiyefele? As for me, I will always be Lanre Teriba's greatest fan, I love Yinka's music too but Atorise inspires me more, there is no day i don't listen to it. So, it's your turn to pick between two while this survey last.
Atorise 1 here,
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by yemmydavid(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2006
i like d both of them but ATORISE inspires me more. AYEFELE sings d praises of pple most times.if not becos he has a touch of xtianity in his music and his music is not fuji,wats d difference btw himself and ayuba,or obesere?

wat do u all tink?
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Seun(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2006
Tell us all about Ayofele and Atorise, especially about their popular songs, so those of us who are familiar with their songs but not their names can participate. Thanks!
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2006
Yinka ayefele here r some links.

http:///e7kcf

http:///jowcd

also yinka ayefele has released the follwoing albums to my knowledge:
bitter expericence
sweet expericence
something else
fun fair
divine intervention
oko tungba
oko tungba part2
aspiration
fulfilment
new dawn
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2006
atorise has released the following albums

atorise
atorise series 2
atorise remix
onise iyanu
london remix
alabawi nla
divine flavour
adeun ayo

he has some live VCDs
asiko ayomide
gospel tungba
and he was in ariya efe series 3&4

he has one movie
olugbeja
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ mycutiepie

i was just wondering to people who live in nigeria get to vote personally i don't think they should vote because yinka ayefele and atorise both live in nigeria and they always perform there. ( i think people who live in nigeria should only give there option about both artist)

but hey, what do i know.

i am just giving my opinion here.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2006
I don't understand what you said above, but please don't say anything to discourage Nigerians from participating in their forum.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2006
sorry , that not what i met.

i was trying to say that since yinka ayefele and atorise always perform in nigeria, then people who live in nigeria dont really need to vote because they live in nigeria with them. but anyways let me stop. its not my topic or forum to say how things should work. i was just giving my opinion. but like i said before SORRY.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Seun(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2006
Doesn't it make sense for those who have actually listened to their performances to be the ones to judge them?
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2006
Seun just forget what i said. i am done with it. i already said my bad.

now back to the post
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ mycutiepie

is the topic about who is better or who do we want to see perform
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Outkast(f): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2006
Well, I'm not familiar with Atorise, I'm in love with Yinka Ayefele's albums, especially Intervention and his new one fulfilment, eventhough as someone says he'll donate a track to singing people's praises.

So who exactly is Atorise
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by BellaRouge(f): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2006
I don't know who Atorise is but I would choose Yinka Ayefele over any other Nigerian artist anyday. I love his music! The story of his life is also very inspiring. Is he still using a wheelchair?

"oko tungba
oko tungba part2
fulfilment
new dawn" , Are these new releases? I've never heard of them.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by luvu567(f): 2:02am On Mar 27, 2006
I dont know I like them both but Yinka Ayefele's beats are hot. I always makes me want to dance when his music comes on.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2006
yea he is still in the wheel chair

and those albums arent new

only new dawn is which came out december 05

here is a link to read about his condition in his cheer

http:///ncsgl
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2006
omoge02863:

atorise has released the following albums

atorise
atorise series 2
atorise remix
onise iyanu
london remix
alabawi nla
divine flavour
adeun ayo

he has some live VCDs
asiko ayomide
gospel tungba
and he was in ariya efe series 3&4

he has one movie:
olugbeja

Shuooooo, iwo omo yi, you are so current with these artistes music, i like that, patewo fun ra e.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2006
omoge02863:

sorry , that not what i met.

i was trying to say that since yinka ayefele and atorise always perform in nigeria, then people who live in nigeria don't really need to vote because they live in nigeria with them. but anyways let me stop. its not my topic or forum to say how things should work. i was just giving my opinion. but like i said before SORRY.

I grab wat you meant sister, wink and to seun, she is not discouraging nigerians home not to particpate, just that their votes will not count towards this survey cos as she said they live in the same country with these artistes. And we are trying to invite them to perform in US and ther 9ja ppl abode aside nigeria. so seun, so ara e o, ma binu si sista mi o, ti o ba fe je wa fa eti e kan ni beyen, angry
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2006
luvu567:

I don't know I like them both but Yinka Ayefele's beats are hot. I always makes me want to dance when his music comes on.

hey luvu, don't do ojoro, you said u like them both and aren't atorise's beat hot too? does his music glue u to ur seat instead of dancing? n moreso woman no fit marry 2 husbands @ the same time, oya, mu kan now b4 i get angry
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2006
omoge02863:

@ mycutiepie

is the topic about who is better or who do we want to see perform

to answer you question, it's who people want to see perform LIVE
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2006
like d both of them but ATORISE inspires me more. AYEFELE sings d praises of people most times.if not because he has a touch of xtianity in his music and his music is not fuji,wats d difference between himself and ayuba,or obesere?

what do u all think?
[i][/i]

I grab wat u mean LOL! cheesy but man pikin must survive n that's why he get more shows than any other artistes that just sing n not hail ppl. but make we talk true, he is different from the above named artistes.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2006
Well, I'm not familiar with Atorise, I'm in love with Yinka Ayefele's albums, especially Intervention and his new one fulfilment, eventhough as someone says he'll donate a track to singing people's praises.

So who exactly is Atorise
[i][/i]

You are in love with Yinka's music cos you don't know Atorise. I will give that to you. I will get back to you with info about Atorise and samples of songs.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by nicetohave(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
Atorise!
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by romeo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2006
who are those please??
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by nicetohave(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2006
another name for george bush and Al gore cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2006
Atorise
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Babygirl4(f): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2006
@ nicetohave LOL!!!
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Whitelady1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2006
* laughing*
@nicetohave
you sure aint serious!.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by nicetohave(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2006
when you laugh, im happy. cheesy

sure i am serious, as serious as being the next president of the USA cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by luvu567(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2006
@mycutiepie
okay then, I pick Ayefele
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by burteeone(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
Simply Ayefele is da best, both vocal and perfomances. e ma fiku we orun ( don't compare sleep with death)
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2006
I don't know who Atorise is but I would choose Yinka Ayefele over any other Nigerian artist anyday. I love his music! The story of his life is also very inspiring. Is he still using a wheelchair?

"oko tungba
oko tungba part2
fulfilment
new dawn" , Are these new releases? I've never heard of them.[b][/b][i][/i]

[color=#990000][/color]You choose Yinka Aiyefele over any other Nigerian artist anyday? shocked that's cool but the inspiring life story is not clear to me cos every artistes has an inspiring story, n not just artistes, everyone including u, all have an inspiring life story grin, abi na lie my fellow nairalander?
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by mycutiepie(f): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2006
still counting,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bob Anasi Behind M.C Bob The Magnificent Comedy Show In Transcorp, Abuja / Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) / MTN Sign Iyanya, Davido, Chidinma, & Others As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.