Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S (2141 Views)

Wholesaler In USA Looking For Men,ladies And Kids Clothes Buyers In Nigeria!!!! / Genuine Men & Ladies Quality Wristwatches Without The Hefty Price Tag. / Top Quality Latest Wears From Uk,us & Europe Men ,ladies &children @wholesale P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
I have 1000 pieces of Ralph Lauren Boxers, 1000 pieces of Hanes Boxers and Briefs, 70 pieces of Ralph Lauren Shirts, 300 pieces of Hanes Shirts (V-Neck/Round Neck) of different colors, 100s pieces of tank tops (singlets) 30 pieces of Bali Bra, 500 pieces of panties, 400 pieces of childrens underwear, 50 pieces of ladies Chimmies, 50 pieces of assorted towels of different colors and brands, and lots more. All these items just arrived from U.S.A and are presently in Lagos. I will only sell in bulk or in tens. All these items come in their original bags with tags and prices still on them. If you are interested in any of these items give me a call at 07030061738. Call now!
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2012
Call now.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by anz0002: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2012
Your offers seems to be good. I will definitely check it out.

Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thanks you very much. Just call 07030061738 and get another discount for calling.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
active
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
available
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
active
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2012
pick yours today.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 2:20am On May 20, 2012
still available
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2012
available
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
pick yours today
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2012
available
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Peeblaze: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hi, please I want to know if U have new sock and what is Ur price like?
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Peeblaze :
Hi, please I want to know if U have new sock and what is Ur price like?
Yes, I have around 3000 pieces of Hanes and Champion socks for kids and adults. Call 07030061738 for whatever you need to buy.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Peeblaze: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
Thanks, can U pls email me some samples and your price list to Tessygood2003@yahoo.com
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
Peeblaze :
Thanks, can U pls email me some samples and your price list to Tessygood2003@yahoo.com

Sorry! I don't have pictures because they are too many. I am talking about 8,000 pieces of shirts, t-shirts, boxers, jockeys, panties, briefs, socks, bras, towels, singlets, chimies, leggins and so on. You can arrange viewing of these items by calling 07030061738. Where are you located?
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Peeblaze: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2012
I did call you but U told me, U were busy, nd U dint care to return my call. Am in Abuja.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Peeblaze :
I did call you but U told me, U were busy, nd U dint care to return my call. Am in Abuja.

Sorry about that, you called my representatives in Nigeria who did not return your call. Pls, let me have you phone number so I can call you myself.
Re: ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
call for yours today

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Wholesale Costume Jewellery From UK High Street Stores. / Male Designer Perfumes / Men's Fashion; Suits, Trousers, Blazers, Shirts, Agbada And Native Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.