Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Investigate And Get Your Desired Spouse - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Investigate And Get Your Desired Spouse (642 Views)

Poll:

This poll has ended

Female Virgins Are Needed For Instant Hookup With Their Desired Godly Spouses / Meet Your Desired Spouse With Utmost Confidentiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Investigate And Get Your Desired Spouse by defisher: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2012
How do you get your desired spoue? The man or woman you will live with together and forever. Among many dates,you will just have to pick well.Do you want me to share my story with you, though the begining was bad but the end was sweet.How did I get to the sweet end? A blissful marrital life. Let me tell you how to get your desire spouse. It is free wisdom and information on how to search and investigate your dates. For free report send blank email address to ademolaadeola69@yahoo.com
Re: How To Investigate And Get Your Desired Spouse by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2012
since the info is free, why dont you just post it here for all to see?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Try / Helo / I Need A Pretty Lady To B My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.