Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Guilty Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Guilty Father (1106 Views)

Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? / Who Is The Guilty One??? / Who Is The Guilty Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guilty Father by Andrew3(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2012
A MAN CHATTING WITH HIS WIFE AT HOME AND HIS PHONE RINGS

**PICKS*

LADY ON PHONE: IS THAT MR AYO?

MAN: YES WHO ARE YOU?

LADY : YOU ARE THE FATHER OF ONE OF MA KIDS

MAN: ARE YOU AMAKA?

LADY: NO

MAN: CHINYERE?

LADY: NO

MAN : AISHA?

LADY: NO AM YOUR SON'S CLASS TEACHER grin grin
Re: The Guilty Father by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Old but nice joke

Thanks for sharing @poster smiley
Re: The Guilty Father by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
Okay i've read it.
Re: The Guilty Father by mikuz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
booqee: Okay i've read it.
and so f ucking what? fine, you ve read it so how does that concern us? must you always exude stu pidity? mtchew!
Re: The Guilty Father by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2012
mikuz: and so f ucking what? fine, you ve read it so how does that concern us? must you always exude stu pidity? mtchew!
hey excuse me?! Do i know u?? What is it dat u need from me?? Why u stalking me from thread to thread?
U dis little beggar, if u need money, beg in a more polite manner, i'll definitely give you. Stop accosting in such manner, and don't let ur mud stained hands stain my clothes. Pig!
Re: The Guilty Father by mikuz(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: hey excuse me?! Do i know u?? What is it dat u need from me?? Why u stalking me from thread to thread?
U dis little beggar, if u need money, beg in a more polite manner, i'll definitely give you. Stop accosting in such manner, and don't let ur mud stained hands stain my clothes. Pig!
you know what i want.
Re: The Guilty Father by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: hey excuse me?! Do i know u?? What is it dat u need from me?? Why u stalking me from thread to thread?

Hahahahhaha!!!! Eyaaaaa....... Babe! you don dey share money??
Re: The Guilty Father by Ruqaya(f): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Fhurnney

(1) (Reply)

Dinner Table / I Am Not A Fool...am Just Bein Curious...abi What Do U Think / Awa Gominor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.