Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect (4141 Views)

Dog Business Made Me Rich Thanks To This Free Online Training And Books / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / "N135k/month Cannot Make Me Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
All considered. I want to join a secret cult that can make me rich and connected and powerful. Please get in touch if u know a way or someone who is a genuine member and is rich and well connected. Thanks for ur help in advance.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ayodele123(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof is death.

Matthew 16:26
what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?
what shall a man give in exchange for his own soul?

Matthew 6:33
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we shall stand before the judgment seat of Christ and give account

Hebrews 9:27
It is appointed unto man to die once and after death is judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ayodele 123: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA! I am not sure u read my first 2 word statement. (ALL CONSIDERED). Now, can u pls cross over to the religous section where u can open a church there. Now move on. thank u.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by Mcleo007(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
I'm with u on dis @ op.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by stagger: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
ILLUMINA: @ayodele 123: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA! I am not sure u read my first 2 word statement. (ALL CONSIDERED). Now, can u pls cross over to the religous section where u can open a church there. Now move on. thank u.

Another f.ool heading to an early grave and to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
ILLUMINAty
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by agiboma(f): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
OP pray and meditate on making money ooo
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by solarj05(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
What a fool you are illuminaty! The main problem with you and others like you is that you are lazy, daft, and suffering from poverty of ideas. I pity your parents, (if only you have any). May God have mercy on us over the contagion of money ritualism in our land.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2012
WAhala D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥¥ !
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by obowunmi(m): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2012
Cults do NOT make anyone rich. The only way they make money is by doing the dirty work of politicians. So the next time you read the story of a murdered aspiring politician that is NOT ACN or PDP, or the strangling of a Governor's right hand man during an EFCC trial. You can always sleep better at night. This is how cult boys make money ---- by doing the dirty work of your beloved politician.

They also work for business rivals and such......
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2012
@obowunmi: well since u atleast said something, i would non-d-less say thank u. Its better than those grumbling in their mind thinkin they said anythin out loud.
Now lets move on.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by born2boink(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2012
Poster,I am on your side
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by obowunmi(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2012
ILLUMINA: @obowunmi: well since u atleast said something, i would non-d-less say thank u. Its better than those grumbling in their mind thinkin they said anythin out loud.
Now lets move on.

If you don't mind killing other people for 50k and 10k --- because close to 30 people share the money and there's even a possibility that you might not get the money.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2012
obowunmi:

If you don't mind killing other people for 50k and 10k --- because close to 30 people share the money and there's even a possibility that you might not get the money.

i didn't quite notice when u dosed off. But don't worry i wont show u d way out. Just try and come up with something tangible.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2012
MICHELLE00: Round diamonds are the most popular of all the shapes, perhaps because their circular proportions display the most reflect to the observer than any other shape.

diamond shapes
i think u just lost ur bearing.
Go find IT.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by bobkezel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
@poster wherever ur parents are ryt now,that is if u have any,they'l be damn ashamed of u.you claim to be wise but u r a BIG fool.so if you want to do blood money u announce it,are u that wretched and hopeless?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ayodele123(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
@bobkezel
I agree totally with you.
If the OP really wants to get riches through blood money,why did he have to announce it on this forum?.
He's a chicken, a coward.
The real ones,the lion hearts who need satanic riches know where to go, they do the thing quietly,sell their souls to the devil without announcement to anyone.

OP,
Go kill your mum and use her blood for riches.
Then rot in everlasting hell for your 70 years of satanic riches on earth.
Lost,misguided soul.
You had better repent before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by Wallie(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
Very easy to find!

How "special" are you? Why should you be chosen to be successful over others like you? Until you're "special" or extremely lucky, I'm afraid that you have no hope of being chosen.

Now, if you are not "special" but want to be, find something that you're good at and spend about 30,000 hours on it to become "special" and I promise you that you will be "rich."

Even armed robbers that have a long enough life span to enjoy their wealth are extremely good at what they do; otherwise, they would have been roasted like a pig!

The choice of what you want to specialize in is up to you but bear in mind that some choices will forever make you look over your shoulders! What’s the point of having money if you cannot spend it happily and/or freely?
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by ILLUMINA(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wallie: Very easy to find!

How "special" are you? Why should you be chosen to be successful over others like you? Until you're "special" or extremely lucky, I'm afraid that you have no hope of being chosen.

Now, if you are not "special" but want to be, find something that you're good at and spend about 30,000 hours on it to become "special" and I promise you that you will be "rich."

Even armed robbers that have a long enough life span to enjoy their wealth are extremely good at what they do; otherwise, they would have been roasted like a pig!

The choice of what you want to specialize in is up to you but bear in mind that some choices will forever make you look over your shoulders! What’s the point of having money if you cannot spend it happily and/or freely?
Two posts i've seen/read is from u and Obowunmi. I respect ur post, thank u.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by obowunmi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
who says cult boys don't spend their money freely or happily.... many of them have lost their soul/conscience. You can certainly find them popping bottles at the club.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by njcdrich: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
The choice you make today will determine your worth tomorrow. Matthew 6:33 "seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and every other thing shall be added unto you".
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by steve10(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
I think the poster need help but what he does not understand is that is God And God alone that gives a man
Gift and ask for nothing in return. U have to ask of God forgiveness and wait for ur own time and season
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by neophyte007(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
It is not right for people to come here and insult the OP.We Christians should learn to offer a helping hand to a brother in need,rather than insulting and abusing other people.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by neophyte007(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
@OP,cults are known to use their own members for sacrifice so do not have anything to do with them.You are obviously talented so that is where your money lies.In your talent,so use it.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by fubbyy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
steve10: I think the poster need help but what he does not understand is that is God And God alone that gives a man
Gift and ask for nothing in return. U have to ask of God forgiveness and wait for ur own time and season
so wat about those that waited for God and ended up being poor in their lifetime? Guy the only way for being rich is to wake up and do something , weather good or bad, do something, the poster has woken up, on point op
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by okennaM: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Omo u no get sense o, so u node see all the biz opportunity wey NLers dey post to get involve in one, u go just die b4 ur time. I advice u go hustle get money cos devil money node last o.
Re: Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect by marvostica(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
imagine wetin come ur mind?
I cant believe u are this lazy and looking for short cut to wealth.pple like u dont believe in hard work.
You are a disgrace to ur generation to even come open to open ur bucket mouth to say such trash.
Take my advice if u really want wealth,engage in productive activity and beleive in God that 1 day thing will be better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. / Pwc Report Links Family Business Growth To Strong Values / Motivational Speaker Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.