Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Davido : Malaysia Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido : Malaysia Concert (1809 Views)

Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / Images From Davido's Rehearsal For His Concert In London / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido : Malaysia Concert by 9janinja1(f): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rwcZHf3vSxA#!

Any one seen the vid. of the kid in Malaysia, sick. Someone commented that it was Karaoke as he and his pals were just hopping around screaming to his songs, a ghanian musician's song and the song that keeps repeating ass ass ass. Any way best part was when he grabbed a chick, dry humped her and then threw her on the floor. her fall was super funny and shameful. i watched it in class and burst out laughing....

tragic: When did african females become like this, personally if he had done it to me i would picked myself up and go off stage or attacked him. The retarded female got up, smiled and continued dancing. To be fair he did pay her attention after she got up but my word.
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by obowunmi(m): 1:44am On Mar 20, 2012
shouldn't you be paying attention in class? undecided undecided undecided

well, similar to the chick on twitter.... girls just wanna fck these days.
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by 9janinja1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
break ... we had break ...

sad
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
They are both stupid. He is stupider by the way. To think that he is just 19 years old.........Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeew. Slowly SMH
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by 9janinja1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Niceyenuf: They are both stupid. He is stupider by the way. To think that he is just 19 years old.........Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeew. Slowly SMH

both stupid... though i say the girl is worse, lack of self respect ... he on the other hand was probably high as a kite.
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by obowunmi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
9ja-ninja:
break ... we had break ...

sad

ok -- that's manageable.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Davido : Malaysia Concert by 9janinja1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
lol

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Uche Eze Bellanaija Weds Super Entrepreneur Bode Pedro Pictures / Who Is Lara George's Husband? / My Husband Calls Me Oroboā€¯ - MERCY JOHNSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.