Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

China Imports Business Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Imports Business Advice (2221 Views)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / Fuel Imports Increase By 78 Million / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Imports Business Advice by HAH: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Good day all

I am an ex banker (IBPLC)but wishing to start imports business from china I have like 20k dollars set aside for that. My problem is since leaving school I only know banking. I need advice on products available and the logistics on travelling to china ? Thank you
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Depending on the type of plan you have for yourself,20k dollars is not much and you need to plan very well .You can start with fast moving consumer goods.You need to get closer to somebody that as gone many times ,it will save you a lot of money ,because they can tell you easily the city inwhich you need to travel to get a particular item,If not you will just be burning the hotel bills in the wrong city.There are many products ,investigate what you can do.You know You dont import what people are importing in the same market the prices will go down and you will get discouraged
Re: China Imports Business Advice by HAH: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thank you,I appreciate
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
I could give you some ideas to do research on,you can send and e mail address,note that its not for public consumption expect you dont know what you are doing .Although you will get more ideas by the time you visit a trade fair over there as well.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by HAH: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ok my email is @yahoo.com
Re: China Imports Business Advice by FEMARY1: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
put the info here for others benefit.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2012
I hope you got the messages ,you can do your research on them,i have more idea,But there are some business that you dont even need to see the clients ,you only work with your phone and the goods are in the warehouse,because not many people are into it.They just call pay into the account and pick goods in the warehouse.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by feelamong(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
olas2u: I hope you got the messages ,you can do your research on them,i have more idea,But there are some business that you dont even need to see the clients ,you only work with your phone and the goods are in the warehouse,because not many people are into it.They just call pay into the account and pick goods in the warehouse.

hei Olas2u....na wa for u o!! abeg send the info to my email feelamong @gmail.com. Thanks for helping a bro!
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Cejo1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
olas2u: I hope you got the messages ,you can do your research on them,i have more idea,But there are some business that you dont even need to see the clients ,you only work with your phone and the goods are in the warehouse,because not many people are into it.They just call pay into the account and pick goods in the warehouse.
Hi, kindly help me with the some of the ideas. Am really thinking of doing importation business. my email address cejo4real@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Bonchux(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
Plz i need this information my e-mail is bonchux@gmail.com
Re: China Imports Business Advice by chinosxl(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
Only someone that has something to hide would want to email a nairalander privately instead of utilizing the Nairaland Forum. We are all here to learn.

@HAH, post olas2u's email response here for nairalanders. No need for everyone to drop their email addresses here (security reasons.)
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Thethy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Copiousworld: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
I have been around Hong Kong- China for over 7yrs. Things are relatively affordable in China if you have good marketers and buyers. Just do some more research on whats marketable in 9ja. Good luck. Hmmmp if you are coming here then you must first learn some few Chinese otherwise do find a reliable guard.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by mkmyers45(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Bro..please send the info to: mkmyers45@gmail.com
Re: China Imports Business Advice by miraexcel(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
I lived and studied in China so i may of good help-though i live in lagos at present but still import from China- miraexcel@hotmail.com or 07033582485
Re: China Imports Business Advice by JeffGuo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hello, My brother, I am a chinese and running business on embroidery painting n furnitures in lagos. I suggest u doing something small since the 20K dollar is too small for running big business in 9ja. now what you need to find out is not travelling or logistic something. YOU MUST HAVE AN AIM! that means what business you want to do. Firstly you should do some marketing analysis to find out what is fast moving in nigeria and definitely think about your capital. Good luck my brother.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
I have been importing digital camera, video table clock, video surveillance camera pen, siren alarm padlock, mosquito expeller hand and ankle band wear etc, after contacting a seller in China thru a website
First to be on the safe side, i requested for his business registration certificate to confirm it at china embassy idejo crescent VI, which he sent thru scan copy i have it confirmed.
2 I appointed SGS inspector to run a check on his service and products and to which i paid $100
3 I demanded that to pay for thru irrevocable letter of credit, if not no deal he agreed.
You have to understand that business require good amount of caution not matter who you are dealing with, especially in this perilous time Read the bible book of 2 timothy 3vss 1-5 13
If you really think that 20k dollars small for you to start a business kindly fold it and put it in your pocket, it will remain 20k in the next 100 years with little or no value

1 Like

Re: China Imports Business Advice by Talktumuch: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
Business requires enough feasibility studies before venturing. Learn the rope well from those already involved and above all ensure that you are gunning for goods that are not money-chaining (i.e. things that will not delay or tie your money down)
Re: China Imports Business Advice by pyneapples: 12:43pm On May 30, 2012
Your best bet is to go through a trusted presence in China.

Craft Trade Consult (CTC) has been in the business of helping people like you establish contact with trusted suppliers in China and import their goods and equipment down to Nigeria without hassles. Visit [b]www.crafttradeconsult.com. We have international offices in China and UK so you can worry less about logistics, because we will arrange everything from start to finish. And if you want to travel there yourself, we can also arrange that for you as quickly as you want.

Be careful about business in China. You can't trust every supplier [/b]and yes, as someone mentioned, you need to understand some Chinese. So why don't you meet us so we can remove the stress and reduce the risk?

Call us on [b]081 00 4444 05
[color=#990000] and ask to speak with a Trade Manager or email me at ctcnigeria@gmail.com. so I know your exact business needs.
Re: China Imports Business Advice by go4value(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2012
[quote author=indigene]I have been importing digital camera, video table clock, video surveillance camera pen, siren alarm padlock, mosquito expeller hand and ankle band wear etc, after contacting a seller in China thru a website
First to be on the safe side, i requested for his business registration certificate to confirm it at china embassy idejo crescent VI, which he sent thru scan copy i have it confirmed.
2 I appointed SGS inspector to run a check on his service and products and to which i paid $100
3 I demanded that to pay for thru irrevocable letter of credit, if not no deal he agreed.
You have to understand that business require good amount of caution not matter who you are dealing with, especially in this perilous time Read the bible book of 2 timothy 3vss 1-5 13
If you really think that 20k dollars small for you to start a business kindly fold it and put it in your pocket, it will remain 20k in the next 100 years with little or no value

this info make sense o......but will need more clearifations.tx

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Recycling Business In Nigeria / Top 10 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Can Fetch You Cool Money / Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.