Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Poultry Potentials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Potentials (474 Views)

You Can't Believe The Earning Potentials In Cashew Business / Website With Huge Money Making Potentials / Plantain Flour Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Potentials by benzion72(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
I am a seed at day old I cost N170, I will give you 305 of my kind in 18 months that you can sell for N6000 and at christmas you can dispose me off for N1200. Making N7200 and I will only cost you N3000 for my feed, drug and housing including labour.
All retired general keep me including so many past president. I have lifted many out of poverty to riches. And you can raise any amount of my kind.
I laugh when graduate roam the street without job instead of keeping less than 500 of my kind they will earn more than their lecturer who taught them in the university.

This is a food for taught on Poultry potentials. For your quality day old chicks contact Kunle at alben2002@gmail.com or 08121158104

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From The Comfort Of Your Home Even On Your Bed / Is It Possible For One To Become Rich Through Pure Means? / L P O Finance Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.