Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Installmental Payment For A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Installmental Payment For A Laptop (1259 Views)

Is It Possible To Get A Laptop Of This Spec For 70k? / What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / I Need A Laptop(mini) With Long Battery Life And Duration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installmental Payment For A Laptop by geebees: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2007
I need a laptop and i dont mind paying installmentally. is there any firm in the house who does that.

keep me posted.

thanx.
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by ogunsteedo(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2007
@ POSTER YES, THERE IS THIS PROGRAMME CALLED (CANi) I MEAN COMPUTER FOR ALL NIGERIAS INITIATIVE. YIU CAN OWN A LAPTOP THROUGHT THIS ORGANISATION FOR WITH LOAN FACILITIES. FOR ENQUIRY YOU CAN CALL THIS LINE 01-4616320-1.
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by fashoga(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
do you have any link to payment style this in abuja? send the address!
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by fashoga(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2007
do you have any link to payment style like this in abuja? send the address!
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by ALUEDE(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
hello i work in acompany in lagos that give laptops./desktops pentium 4,and u pay instalmentally.call me on 08036178218.Emmanuel,u must have to pay 20percent down payment.call me for more information.thanks hope to herefrom u
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by GBASKY: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2007
holla me aweosolid@yahoo.com and let me know ur spec and repayment duration
Re: Installmental Payment For A Laptop by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2007
Make sure to read the fine print from the CANi Program. This is a government sponsored program and knowing full well who you will be dealing with. You need to make sure that you have the right information or else, they might send AGBERO's to your house in the future to settle accounts. I am sure there are other non-governmental organizations that could help, but a government sponsored program? BEWARE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sms Bonanza! Sms Bonanza! Sms Bonanza! Buy @#1 / [real]learn How To Create Iwp Server And Buy Strong Cpanel @100naira[real] / Dell Latitude Core I5 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.