Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Biography Of Aliko Dangote Preview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Biography Of Aliko Dangote Preview (1512 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote / Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Kcee, Harrysong, & Aliko Dangote (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biography Of Aliko Dangote Preview by gree212: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
I got an email today from one of the authors of the book: Biography of Aliko Dangote. And I read the preview, its very obvious that lots of research has gone into the writing of this book. Its wonderful to hear things like this about one of our very own, Aliko Dangote. Its a wonderful accomplishment for Nigerians and Africans in general. So, I will be writing a full review on the book when I finally get a copy, so keep reading..... To read the preview please click read more...
http://giftemezu..com/2012/03/readers-mail-aliko-dangote-biography.html

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Uche Jumbo Finds Love, Quits Lesbianism / Kemi Olunloyo ~ My Skin Is Better Than Beyonce’s / Photo: Honourable Dino Melaye Escapes Assasination In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.