Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Best Sector To Invest In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Sector To Invest In Nigeria (3002 Views)

FOREX Crisis: Food, Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sector To Invest In Nigeria by solarj05(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
You may all agree with me that every society or community has its own peculiarity based on some prevailing factors.
The same goes for Nigeria. Based on my experience in the Nigerian market and business world generally, i have found out that there is an industry in Nigerian market which some wise investors have also discovered to be the goldmine of this age.
THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY.

No matter the market index used to assess the viability, feasibility and profitability, it is still the best as far as Nigerian market is concern. The reasons for this are as follows:
1. It requires a little capital unlike other sectors.
2. Its Return on Investment is more than 100% even beginning from the first year.
3. The cost of maintenance and operation is very low.
4. The industry is highly regulated because it has contributed immensely to the growth of the Nigerian economy.
5. The raw materials are cheap and readily available.
6. Even the government testified that the industry is still the strength of the country in terms of growth of local manufacturing.
7. The Nigerian market is very large that the few operators in the industry cannot satisfy the need.
8. The industry have the potential to realize your start up capital in less than 2 years irrespective of what you put in as capital.
9. Foreign companies have discovered this and they leveraged on our lack of information about the industry to come into Nigeria en mass to float food and beverage companies which today became market giants which we all patronize.
10. Owning a business structure in this industry is a pride and it even attracts support in form of grants, tax relief, loans, etc. From government, corporate institutions and individuals from all works of life.

CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS?
1. How many people eat a particular food item in Nigeria everyday?
2. How many people drink water, juice, milk drinks, medicinal drinks, or other form of beverages in Nigeria everyday?
3. How many people celebrate one form of event or the other every friday and saturday where they will need beverages? And lot of more other questions.

The truth is that people will continue to eat and drink as long as they live. Infact, the awareness for processed food items and packaged fruit juices and other kind of drinks is getting increased on daily basis. And the most painful part of it is that most of the operators and business owners in this fastest growing industry in Nigeria are non-Nigerians. WHAT ARE WE NIGERIANS DOING.

I have discovered this as a great investment potentials for Nigerians and even foreigners, individuals and corporate bodies.
For clarification purpose, these are investment potentials in the food and beverage industry in Nigeria:
1. Agricultural food production.
2. Processed food items.
3. Fruit juice.
4. Sachet water and bottled water.
5. Diary milk.
6. Biscuits, chips, grains,
7. Powdered food items and beverages, etc.
These are broad classifications. I have developed over 500 products that are investment potentials with full feasibility studies prepared for each. I equally have manuals and other procedures on how to start them. Including how to secure NAFDAC registration number. I equally can help out on consultancy basis for potential investors all to ensure that your dreams become reality.

COST INFORMATION.
These businesses are not that expensive as many people could think. You can start a profitable venture in this industry wit just N1.5m and in couple of months, you'll start praising God for the marvellous returns.

SO ARE YOU A NIGERIAN BASED IN NIGERIA OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA WAITING TO SPOT AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY/IDEA?
OR ARE YOU A NON NIGERIAN WANTING TO INVEST IN A FERTILE LAND?

You can contact me for a talk on how i can be of help to seeing your dream come true on +2348032800595. Or send me a mail on Olusolaj@live.com. I also have arrangements on ground for partnership.
I can also help in the area of land acquisition, factory location to ensure optimum marketing opportunity, property acquisition and/leasing.
Moreover, i also can help in area of company registration, NAFDAC number registration, trademark registration, etc.
And finally, i can give you my proven mentoring and training on start up and marketing.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Needs Help On How Domiciliary Work / Dangote is killing Nigeria's economy gradually. / Strip Club Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.