Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Beware Of Utility Bills! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of Utility Bills! (654 Views)

Reduce Your-utility-bills By Up To 80% And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply / Public Transport Utility For Sale / Reduce Your-utility-bills By Up To 80% And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Utility Bills! by adonisgold: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
When renting or leasing a new apartment it is always prudent to find out the actual amount owed to PHCN and the water board if there is running water except it's a new building or you have a pay as u go meter. Before paying insist on having a photocopy of the bill and go inquire in their offices the state of accounts. Believe me, you will be glad you did.
My friend just moved into his apartment, he paid 600k for two years then PHCN slammed him with a bill of 143k, while he was still reeling from shock, water board doubled his sorrows by slamming him with yet another bill of 87k! My friend is highly troubled and mr. landlord has dissapeared into thin air!
Re: Beware Of Utility Bills! by ayandee: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thanks. Due note taken

(1) (Reply)

4 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Ensites To Let 250K Per Annum / To Let 3bedroom Detached Bungalow @km32....eputu Town.lekki-epe Express Road / Lands At Arepo At Unbelievable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.