Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Canadian Mobile Phone Exporter W GREAT PRICES Looking For Retailers In Nigeria - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Canadian Mobile Phone Exporter W GREAT PRICES Looking For Retailers In Nigeria (906 Views)

Bold 5,3 and 2,Torch1,2, curve 3G For Sale @ Great Prices in Enugu n beyond / Want Blackberry Retailers ! / Mobile Phone sale Sites (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Mobile Phone Exporter W GREAT PRICES Looking For Retailers In Nigeria by HussBSC: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
If I have posted this in the wrong section or am not allowed to I apologize, I am new to Nairaland so please inform me.

I run a small sourcing and export business here in Canada where we specialize in GSM mobile phones and associated equiptment. I am looking to export and find new clients in Nigeria, would anybody be able to assist me in doing so? We provide extremely competitive prices (most people purchase from us and can sell for almost double) and currently deal with a few Nigerian based businesses who purchase from us when they fly over here to Canada for business or to see family. If any referral leads to a new client, you will receive a commission after the first transaction is completed for helping us out. This is a great money making opportunity and it's simple, we want access to supplying retailers in Nigeria, you find us a store who may be interested and if all works out you get paid. If you have family here in Canada, we would be more than happy to sell them the phones before they go back to Nigeria.

We specialize in Blackberry, Apple, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC and Sony Ericsson new or refurbished unlocked units. If you would like to find out pricing or contact us either email accounts@bscglobalexports.com, BBM 28696F21 or call +14168797700 or Skype: Belgatesourcing.

PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT WESTERN UNION OR MONEY MART. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN TRYING TO SCAM US. DEALING WITH US, WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH PRICING THAT GUARANTEES TO MAKE YOU A SUSTAINABLE PROFIT MARGIN AND CONSTANT SUPPLY. OUR POLICY TO IS ALWAYS TAKE PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE WE FILL AND SHIP THE ORDER. HOWEVER, FOR NEW CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SMALL ORDER SIZES, WE WILL DO ESCROW SO BOTH PARTIES ARE PROTECTED. THIS IS ALSO FOR WHOLESALE ONLY, WE DO NOT SELL RETAIL.
Re: Canadian Mobile Phone Exporter W GREAT PRICES Looking For Retailers In Nigeria by Verostef(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Huss-BSC:
If I have posted this in the wrong section or am not allowed to I apologize, I am new to Nairaland so please inform me.

I run a small sourcing and export business here in Canada where we specialize in GSM mobile phones and associated equiptment. I am looking to export and find new clients in Nigeria, would anybody be able to assist me in doing so? We provide extremely competitive prices (most people purchase from us and can sell for almost double) and currently deal with a few Nigerian based businesses who purchase from us when they fly over here to Canada for business or to see family. If any referral leads to a new client, you will receive a commission after the first transaction is completed for helping us out. This is a great money making opportunity and it's simple, we want access to supplying retailers in Nigeria, you find us a store who may be interested and if all works out you get paid. If you have family here in Canada, we would be more than happy to sell them the phones before they go back to Nigeria.

We specialize in Blackberry, Apple, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC and Sony Ericsson new or refurbished unlocked units. If you would like to find out pricing or contact us either email accounts@bscglobalexports.com, BBM 28696F21 or call +14168797700 or Skype: Belgatesourcing.

PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT WESTERN UNION OR MONEY MART. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN TRYING TO SCAM US. DEALING WITH US, WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH PRICING THAT GUARANTEES TO MAKE YOU A SUSTAINABLE PROFIT MARGIN AND CONSTANT SUPPLY. OUR POLICY TO IS ALWAYS TAKE PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE WE FILL AND SHIP THE ORDER. HOWEVER, FOR NEW CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SMALL ORDER SIZES, WE WILL DO ESCROW SO BOTH PARTIES ARE PROTECTED. THIS IS ALSO FOR WHOLESALE ONLY, WE DO NOT SELL RETAIL.

[/b] [b]Are you still in business cause i don't know why no single follower grace your post since 2012? or are your product too expensive for young importers? pls let me know if we can open a business talk.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bb Torch1(9800) / Torch 2 Or Bold 4 Needed Asap / Very Neat Rooted Tecno P5 Android Phone For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.