Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? (1403 Views)

*jab* The Upper User Name. / State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You / Compliting The Half End Of Nairaland User Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2012
Some usernames are just not in place. They don't have meaning and some can't be pronounceable. Infact some people usersname freak you out. Apart from not been coherent, some a very local, childish, while others are explicit. Well, i don't mean to indulge myself in anybody's privacy. The point is if you were giving the Opportunity to change another nairalander's username, what will you change it into and give reasons.
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2012
If I'm to change my nairaland username h$lbroker, i ll change it to lifeproperties
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2012
Why?
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
Merkelsohn grin
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by emofine2(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Bloody hell na who dash me 2? angry

Subtract 2 and I'll be on my merry way cry
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
emöfine2: Bloody hell na who dash me 2? angry

Subtract 2 and I'll be on my merry way cry
you probably did.
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by pkasso(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
p_kasso tongue
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by gendebs(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2012
omoba
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gud. If we fit voice wela, Mr. Seun fit give us opportunity to change am.
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
Senor_Gulliani wink
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mendelsohn
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by AmakaG29(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
Fashionably_Romantic
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by jamace(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Jam-Ace
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Goldieluks: 4:41am On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2012
sauer: Senor_Gulliani wink
what does this mean?
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2012
Amaka G29: Fashionably_Romantic
Amaka G29 is still ok now
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
bennyraz:
what does this mean?
Mr. Gulliani smiley
Goldieluks: Goldieluks.
Goldieflukes would be better!
jamace: Jam-Ace
Ja-Maize angry
Re: If You Were To Change Your User Name On Nairaland, What Will You Change It To? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
Donnerwetter wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Richer: Politicians, Musicians, Drug Dealers Or Footballers? / What Was Her Reply(photo) / In Need Of A Ps 4 Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.