Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Content Advisor On Internet Explorer 6.0 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Content Advisor On Internet Explorer 6.0 (744 Views)

Visual Basic 6.0 Product Id / Website, U Can't But Visit Anytime U Are On Internet / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Advisor On Internet Explorer 6.0 by betadaz: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2007
Can anybody tell me how to disable the Content Advisor on an Internet Browser 6.0 without reformatting the entire hard disk. The former user of the PC activated the Content Advisor and protected with a password, which the system prompts whenever you want to browse. I can't reach the old user of the system to pick the password 2 use.
Re: Content Advisor On Internet Explorer 6.0 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2007
IE sucks
try opera, you will like it cool
www.opera.com
Re: Content Advisor On Internet Explorer 6.0 by folahann(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
Try and install mozilla firefox thats the solution

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed / Which Nimh Batteries Best Fit Mercury E632 Digital Camera? / I Need Peachtree Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.