Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date (354150 Views)

Poll: have u gotten a date yet?

Yes: 2% (24 votes)
No: 93% (774 votes)
Kinda: 3% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by senetorjboss(m): 4:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Need a female WhatsApp chat mate.... Base in lagos... 08066055797
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Need a female WhatsApp chat mate.... Base in Akure... 08133446570
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by kenrisma535(m): 2:40am On Mar 29, 2023
I am Interested in a friendship or a relationship.. I'm a man of my early 30s.. I weigh about 70 kg and I stand at 5ft 9 inches tall. I reside in the south western province.. I work in the area of health too.. I'm single and ready to mingle ... My age specs are 19 to 27...She's a university graduate who's educated and has earnings too, well brought up and respectful, loyal, honest, tenacious, caring and supportive.She's a Christian with a good family background and she must be resourceful. My telegram is https:///zubasainz. Or my whatsapp is 09038573566...
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by OlaMikey2023(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2023
I need a lady to explore and have fun with.
party and some other fetish stuffs we can do

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by itzadorable333: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Abigailmodesty:
Hey dear are u on Let's Chat?
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by senetorjboss(m): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2023
senetorjboss:
Need a female WhatsApp chat mate.... Base in lagos... 08066055797
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by donkelvin10(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
For a SERIOUS DATE 💓...
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by ramos73: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2023
wumi2017:
Wanna love and be loved too,,,any tall matured guy in d house
What’s your location?
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Depsui(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2023
08102864617 need long distance relationship and friends mainly WhatsApp.
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Exedyne: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Exedyne
Lagos
Male
Employed
Looking to meet a nice mature female for relationship or friendship
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by BossM: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Mike
Lagos
Male
Employed
Looking to meet a nice mature female for relationship and can start with me in ikotun Lagos
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by BossM: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Mike
Lagos
Male
Employed
Looking to meet a nice mature female for relationship and can live with me @ ikotun Lagos
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by dippleee1: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2023
dippleee1:
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244...Lagos person will highly be appreciated

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first...

Am open for a nice fruitful conversation..pls be able to hold a good conversation...not DMing me when you have nothing to say or can't hold conversation.
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by healthconcerns(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
I'M ANTHONY, from Ojodu-Berger area...08063894916
44, graphic artist/network marketer
Native of Delta State

jayb:
this is one of them try your luck, you may get a date, meet your soulmate, or you may get enough stalkers, enough flashing, e.t.c,  just risk it you just might be lucky. wink tongue
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by iWriteInc(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Ben1global(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2023
Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*👉 https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2023
SEND DM TO ADMIN ON WHATSAPP 08170399634

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Bezeed: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by dippleee1: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Greetings...am a Single guy of 33, I base in lagos. Work as a Product Manager... Blood group: AA, genotype: O+... Have got good sense of humour, am loving and caring, am a family oriented person, not the party party or alcoholic type of person.. Am a christian, single and searching for something real and Serious. Am open to any tribe or religion, just believe in God...pls just be presentable and be base in Lagos...Age: 21-28... Just have something doing and be responsible atleast.. Am in Search of a Lasting Love, if possible we both end our singleness this year...Am just a simple guy, have got good heart... WhatsApp me on 08032059244...Lagos person will highly be appreciated

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in emotions in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first...
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by absingle(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
My name is bola from Lagos i am 35years old am looking for a girl for a serious relationship she must be Yoruba and a Christian 23-30 years my WhatsApp numb is 07058826832[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by FaceTanke: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2023
wumi2017:
Wanna love and be loved too,,,any tall matured guy in d house

I am 5 ft 7

I look younger than my age tho
I am in my early 30s

I live and work in Abuja.
I am a Christian and ready
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by iWriteInc(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by dippleee1: 8:58am On May 07, 2023
dippleee1:

Pls if you have Trust Issues, still damaged in emotions in your feelings or still hurt by your past relationship to the extent that you can't love anyone truly for now or you are stucked, pls no need to DM me, I beg of you. You Just need to heal first...

Still in look out for something real. Pls be able to hold quality conversation, pls have something doing atleast no Matter how small...Be serious in what you looking for
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by donkelvin10(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2023
I am available for a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.... Whatsapp 09023630072
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by dippleee1: 7:59pm On May 09, 2023
dippleee1:

This
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Mystique1996(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
I’m in need of a friend above 25! Ps: I’m a lady 08116040909

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by haryobami13(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Exedyne: 11:06pm On May 14, 2023
Exedyne
Lagos
Male
Employed
Looking to meet a nice mature female for relationship or friendship

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Hayorkins: 1:09pm On May 17, 2023
Hello.. I'm a female. I'm in my late 30s. I weigh about 65kg. I am 5ft 3 inches . Im interested in a relationship leading to marriage. I work in the hospital . I'm a civil servant and working . My age specs are 39 to 45..He's single and working and has evenings too. He's Tenacious ,caring and he's responsible too. He's a Christian with a good family background. My WhatsApp is 08098994720.
Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by Adeh247: 8:18pm On May 17, 2023
Hi i am female. I need a busty lesbian partner, i am in Edo state, auchi precisely. You can text me on WhatsApp if interested +234 808 763 3004

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (Reply)

Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.