Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft (625 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft by uba9t: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
spiritual realm have become uncontrolable. a world were if u dont want anything is a time u were forced to have that. plz my follow believers what will i do to get myself nd others that suffering mercyless from witchcraft in d dreams,on properties,in spiritual life,progress delay and they force some of my friends to commit lasibianism, homosexaulism and they like in the dreams. plz pastors nd those that had the experiencs nd knowledge to show me the way out and how to win them in battle and know their strategies. bcs they control the too much.
Re: Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
Stop believing in crap and crap will lose whatever power your belief gave it.
Re: Witchcraft by Ptolomeus(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
I agree with you.
Pastors have introduced non-Christian concepts, such as tithing, they sell their oil, water etc.. churches in becoming a market ...
They are based upon some traditional religious ceremonies and perform.
All this is witchcraft in the home of God ...
I have seen a person paying U$S200 for the pastor to do "something" to get a job --- That is witchcraft!
Witchcraft and the devil won the churches.
People attend in good faith, and eventually find their lives shattered.

(1) (Reply)

Adultery / The Unfailing Redemptive Love Of God / Beware Of T. B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.