Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Late Ojukwu Family Fighting Over His Properties Just Few Days Of Burial - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Late Ojukwu Family Fighting Over His Properties Just Few Days Of Burial (818 Views)

Just Few Plots Left - Dry Land In Oakwood Park 2 Est. Ibeju-lekki- N1.08m / cornerstone estate ibeju lekki is now 540k/plot, just few plots remain / Owner Wants To Travel-out And Wants To Dispose Off His Properties And A Room Self Contain Within Omole For N400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Ojukwu Family Fighting Over His Properties Just Few Days Of Burial by blackolove(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
i dont believe some family members.how can?even in the family of ojukwu.i expected his family members to be well co-ordinated instead oof this.they cant even mourn him for more two or a year?everybody is interested in his/her own share of the property.this is insane.things like this happing in Ojukwu's house?how i wish he was alive atleast he would have declared biafran war on them.R.I.P ikemba
Re: Late Ojukwu Family Fighting Over His Properties Just Few Days Of Burial by estman: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
whats ur business,,,how does it concern you...is this property deals that you should be closing?and you are here talking about Ojukwus matter...go and mind your business....and pray that when you die atleast you will have what people will fight for.....or even have people to fight over your property.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

To Let At Awodiora Estate By Auto Wharf Olodi Apapa / 2 Nd 3bdrm Flat To Let Ogudu G R A Nd ALAPERE HOUSING ESTATE / For Sale, 52.646 Acres At Alagba Village,akinyele L.G, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.