Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players (861 Views)

I Need Help Concerning My Laptop / I Need A Help Concerning My 3g Usb Zain Internet: Needed To Be Unlock / Please I Need Help Concerning My P.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by Wordsmith(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
hello people,

i've got a friend who's mp3 player says "4gb" but can only take up to 128mb thereabout. each time we check properties on the PC, ity signifies that same "4gb", i've tried formatiing and formatting all to no avail. please what do i do?
Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by Tini(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2007
Those are chinese mp3 players,they do not have the correct space as stated.
Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by uselo: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
Yes, it happens, especially now that everybody wants to make money by all means.Well, you just have to be careful on how u buy things.That is to say, go there with an IT person when you eant to buy anything to has to do with a computer
Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by uche4nna(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2007
ya the mp3 is china,
the original mp3 1gb and sure 1gb is #7.000
Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by folahann(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
Yeah! when something seems very cheap sometimes means it's got a problem
Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by hayprof(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2007
uselo:

Yes, it happens, especially now that everybody wants to make money by all means.Well, you just have to be careful on how u buy things.That is to say, go there with an IT person when you eant to buy anything to has to do with a computer

I put it to you that buying those mp3 players is not a matter of taking a Tech-guy with u to the Market.
-Yes, true Windows detects the size of the mp3's as 1gb, 2gb, 4g e.t.c.

But i found a tool that actually tells u the size of the player,

Can u believe an mp3 player of 4gb ending up with 210 (or so) as the total memory available?

Seriously mehn, I will post a screen Proving that!

Good Luck
cool wink

Re: Need Help Concerning Mp3 Players by hayprof(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2007
folahann:

Yeah! when something seems very cheap sometimes means it's got a problem

I don't agree cos u sometimes get Original stuffs for less Only if you knw your Way, grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Windows Live One Care(Microsoft Antivirus) / How To Connect Black Berry With Laptop / Do You Know That Virus Can Hide Your Files And Turn Them To Shortcuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.