Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Win Free Ankara Jacket From Mood’deo Couture - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Win Free Ankara Jacket From Mood’deo Couture (2251 Views)

Omotola In An Ankara Jacket / Ankara Jacket / Senegambian Couture In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Ankara Jacket From Mood’deo Couture by Stylista(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
This month, I'm giving out on my blog(www.bebeakinboade..com) Ankara Jacket from Mood'deo Couture.
Mood'deo Couture own by Jaiye Owolabi is a fast rising fashion label. The label has recorded phenomenal growth within a short period of time.
The fashion label deals with both male and female outfit. Its a unique brand among the fashion industry because its a company that brand the family from father to children.
It specializes in wedding outfit such as suit, blazer, dresses, bridal train, groom men and traditional attire.
To be the lucky winner, all you have to do is to leave a comment! You can also be the lucky winner by tweeting about the fashion label on twitter and also talk about it on Bola Akinboade's Blog Group on Facebook. The Ankara Jacket can also be yours by following the blog and sending your log in names and details to: bebeakinboade@yahoo.com. Don’t miss out!!!
Good luck to you all!
Re: Win Free Ankara Jacket From Mood’deo Couture by Randyam: 3:57am On Jun 05, 2012
I was just wondering if the contest is still on. I just would really love an ankara Jacket

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Any Professional Makeup Training Center/studio In Ibadan? / Ladies Please Leave Our Caftan For Us O! / Buy Your Original Adire/kampala Wholesale And Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.