Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free (1225 Views)

5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book / Foreign Insurers Enter Nigeria To Provide Cover For Terrorism, Kidnapping / Photoshot For Book Cover Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free by itking: 3:30am On Mar 22, 2012
TRUE TALK: For does of us that are selling e-books, we know that the presentation is the most important thing. Meaning, your e-book cover is like your face if you have an attracting cover you get noticed more. Now the question is how do you create a professional looking cover for CD, E-books , Magazines and more without paying a dime well i have all the solution you seek my friend. Now i know what you would be saying subconsciously(he wants me to pay for what he says is free) the truth is yes i do because this is the internet and after learning this little secret of mine you could make an e-book using my materials i provide and still make money(sounds good?)so lets be wise OK.. this is a step by step guide to creating you e-book cover the software's and everything will be provided for you... if it sounds reasonable to you just send me an email with the title E-BOOK COVER(note: how to create CD cover and Magazines will also be in the guide)
Please send this email to itking011@gmail.com or drop your email so that i will contact you..(but the one that sends me a request gets a discount prize..lol)
Re: Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free by gbengaijot(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2012
Your headline is misleading. You said it was free and then said in the post that tye'll pay for it.

Anyone who wants a free ecover can create one absolutely without any charge at www.imclassroom.com/me

That is free love from me at no cost!
Re: Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free by legalwealth(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2012
gbengaijot: Your headline is misleading. You said it was free and then said in the post that tye'll pay for it.

Anyone who wants a free ecover can create one absolutely without any charge at www.imclassroom.com/me

That is free love from me at no cost!

You are right man and I will advise everyone to visit www.the-ultimate-sipertip.com to discover how to get tools that will take you by hand and even show you how how to do this.Thanks
Re: Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free by Femexx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Thanks bros God bless you!
Re: Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free by itking: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
Lol...u guys are very funny u dnt think i know dat such a site exist before i create my guide. See let me tell you if you think you that you are ok with what they offer gud but if u want more you know where to find me...peace

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On Block Molding Business In Lekki. / Major Investors Needed For A Quarry Business / Get Free $2 On Seoclerks And Use It To Buy Gigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.