Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Interested In Football Business??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Interested In Football Business??? (701 Views)

Why Is An Amazing Goal In Football Called A Hat Trick? / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / Who Are Your Top Best Five In Football History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Football Business??? by iluvnaija: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2012
I am happy to inform you all that if you have what it takes to manage footballers, here is a golden opportunity you don't want to miss. A young boy who is very talented and I am confident he can challenge Lionel Messi of Barcelona in terms of skill and speed but he is not yet known. This would have been a huge chance for me to manage him if I have the money and the business skill, not only to make money for myself but to project this young man to limelight.

So if you are interested in managing this young star, but first you have to watch him play to know if he is really marketable, he lives in Lagos, call 07066030773, 08053451924 Festus.
Re: Interested In Football Business??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
does this future "Nigerian Messi" have youtube videos?
Re: Interested In Football Business??? by Fancatype: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Am interested in football
Re: Interested In Football Business??? by iluvnaija: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
Am sorry, he doesnt and he should have. I believe this is an expensive mistake on his part. If you live in Lagos and you are interested, call his numbers so that you both figure out how to meet and possibly watch him play before you make up your mind on what to do.
Thanks
Re: Interested In Football Business??? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2012
^the more material out there about his skills, the better chances he has of being discovered. he should work hard and putting all the luck on his side, instead of expecting an international agent to discover him. there are gazillions of skilled footballers in Africa alone, and this is a cut throat business, every little material about his skills is an edge over the other unknown footballers.

(1) (Reply)

Olympics Record Broken As U.S Routs Nigeria In Basketball Game / Mikel Quits Twitter After Juve Error Abuse / Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.