Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl (4752 Views)

Photo: Man Caught Pants Down Doing It With A Cow / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
Teacher found on top of female pupil in school toilet

A 29-year-old Mathematics and Social Studies graduate of a college of education, Mr. Seun Oyeleke, has been caught pants down with a seven-year-old female pupil in a school toilet.

Oyeleke teaches at a private nursery and primary school on Church Street, Osogbo, Osun State.

One of the pupils’ mother, Mrs. A Ajiboye, had been informed by her son, who attends Oyeleke’s tutorials with her five-year-old sister, that the teacher was fond of taking the girl out of the classroom to an unknown destination.

“I told my brother, who is a policeman, and he urged me to be patient. My brother then devised a plan with which we caught the teacher,” she said.

Ajiboye told her son that whenever the teacher took her sister out, he should run home and inform her immediately.

But on Saturday, Oyeleke took another girl to the toilet on the school premises and the boy quickly dashed home to inform her mother.

The mother rushed to the school, where he found the teacher on a seven-year-old inside the toilet.

Narrating the incident to PUNCH Metro on Tuesday, Ajiboye said, “When my children were leaving for the tutorials on Saturday morning, I told my son to rush back home whenever the teacher takes any girl to the toilet.

“At about 11:30am, my son rushed in to inform me that he had taken another girl out, I quickly rushed to the school, went to the toilet and forced the door open, I met him on top of the little child.

“I was very furious and I began to shout and wail. I called on neighbours to come and see what was happening. He was subsequently taken to Dugbe Police Station in Osogbo.”

“He took me to the bathroom in the building and removed my pant and lay on me and later asked me to wear my pant back and return to the class,” the little girl said.

At the police station, the teacher pleaded, “Please, spare me; I didn’t know what came over me. The effect of what I did just dawned on me. I did not rape them. I only had sex with them. It’s the devil’s work.”

But the proprietress of the school, Mrs. Amoke Alao, denied insinuations by neighbours that the teacher was notorious for sleeping with minors.

Alao said Oyeleke was perceived as a religious and diligent person and nobody suspected that he could commit such a crime.

Explaining that her children also attend the school, Alao said she would not have tolerated such a crime if she knew Oyeleke was doing it.

The proprietress said she was unaware of the tutorials organised by Oyeleke, saying that only one of the two affected girls is a pupil of her school, while the other only attended Oyeleke’s tutorials.

Both girls were taken to police clinic at Oke-Fia, Osogbo, where a medical officer attended to them.

The medical officer, who chose to be anonymous, said the teacher did not penetrate the vaginas of the girls, adding that his organ, however, had an impact on their pubic areas.

Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Taiwo Olugbemileke, said the case would be investigated since it had been reported to the police.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/teacher-found-on-top-of-female-pupil-in-school-toilet/
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by maclatunji: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
Personally, I hate to spread news like this but I think we need help in our society. We need to help ourselves. How? you may ask. Well by being more circumspect with the way we discuss and portray sex. The truth of the matter is that many people now rely on the internet to get information and what information do they receive on sex? It is as natural as drinking pure water. Have it! Have it!! Have it!!! Whom you have it with and how you have it doesn't matter!

We need to understand that not every adult is mature about these things, so the popular notion that Oh! He/she is an adult and should know better is obviously not working and we need a change of mindset. There is hardly any day you read the news that you don't read one form of rape or the other.

You might say: Stop there! I am responsible. Really, are you responsible with the comments you make especially in Public? You might do it to gain popularity or acceptance by a group of people but don't be shocked if someone you influenced with your loose talk on sex goes on to violate one of your own- God forbid, you say. Well, I say God helps those who help themselves.

Perversion in this country is just getting out of hand, let's help to curb it!
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by ronkebp(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
angryHe should be casterated. angry
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by MissyB3(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
maclatunji: Personally, I hate to spread news like this but I think we need help in our society. We need to help ourselves. How? you may ask. Well by being more circumspect with the way we discuss and portray sex. The truth of the matter is that many people now rely on the internet to get information and what information do they receive on sex? It is as natural as drinking pure water. Have it! Have it!! Have it!!! Whom you have it with and how you have it doesn't matter!

We need to understand that not every adult is mature about these things, so the popular notion that Oh! He/she is an adult and should know better is obviously not working and we need a change of mindset. There is hardly any day you read the news that you don't read one form of rape or the other.

You might say: Stop there! I am responsible. Really, are you responsible with the comments you make especially in Public? You might do it to gain popularity or acceptance by a group of people but don't be shocked if someone you influenced with your loose talk on sex goes on to violate one of your own- God forbid, you say. Well, I say God helps those who help themselves.

Perversion in this country is just getting out of hand, let's help to curb it!
It's a universal problem, not a uniquely Nigerian trait.
Sex is, in truth, as natural as water and should be enjoyed - by marrieds. It ought to be discussed as some need to learn and/or teach.
The problem of perversion does not lie in what you read or see as much as it lies in self-discipline.
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
Missy_B:
It's a universal problem, not a uniquely Nigerian trait.
Sex is, in truth, as natural as water and should be enjoyed - by marrieds. It ought to be discussed as some need to learn and/or teach.
The problem of perversion does not lie in what you read or see as much as it lies in self-discipline.

Granted, some people have the tendency to be perverts but living in today's world means that those tendencies will only get amplified. Your pangs of hunger would increase if somebody started describing juicy chicken and fried rice in front of you if you were starving, wouldn't it?
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by Afam4eva(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Some people are worse than animals.

MODS, please move it to the frontpage.
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by EfemenaXY: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
For goodness sake!!

I'm not impressed at all with this story. The mums in question have been slack. Besides, What on earth would a 29yr old male be doing in the toilets with 7 year old children??!! It's r@pe and child abuse.

Such acts would definitely constitute a taboo in the Nigeria I know and love, or have we degenerated to such an extent that such acts only raise eyebrows and nothing else?

Personally, I think the pervert should be completely stripped, paraded round the town and flogged also. That should at the very least deter any would-be-perverts thinking in the same direction.
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by ada24: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2012
SMH
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by agiboma(f): 3:27am On Mar 23, 2012
They should all go to jail. The monster for attacking and preying on these young girls. The parents for letting their child go to school, knowing this man is a pedophile. SMH i hope he gets years behind bars if thats possible in this country. I hope these children receive counselling for this tramatic event.
Re: Teacher Caught Pants Down With 7-year Old Girl by maclatunji: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
chaircover: If I am reading this story right, the childs mother wanted to catch the teacher red handed so she still allowed her daughter to go to the tutorials with the suspected paedophile and asked the 5 year old son to rush back home and tell her if the teacher took her daughter to the toilet undecided

Is this normal parental behaviour? . . . . using ur own child as experiment?

I hope the paedo is locked up and the key thrown away. Is this a mental problem or just sheer wickedness? angry

Poor child.

The twist to the story is that the teacher on the day he was caught did not pick this 'parent's' daughter but picked another girl. Her son still ran to her to raise the alarm anyways.

It would have been a sensitive situation for the mother because she wouldn't have had any 'concrete evidence' against the teacher. That means the paedophile would have had access to many more girls. I read a much worse story from this same Oshogbo 2 weeks ago.

Oshogbo people don't take offence, I am just saying what I have read.

Let me ask: how would you have caught the teacher if you had an inkling that his relationship with his pupils is anything 'but professional'?

I don't know, the first reaction is to prevent your child from going back to the place but discovering the truth would have been virtually impossible in Nigeria O.

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House / South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS) / Man Under Wanted List For Always Bursting SARS Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.