Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Women And Noisy Shoes - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women And Noisy Shoes (8609 Views)

Photos: Chinese Women And Plastic Surgery / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ post
reason? tio ba kawe re, bata re a dun ko ko ka cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by minute(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
LOL.If its the other way round it go nna wo shererenile bi arugbo right?gocha!
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Scopium: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2007
toyinrayo:

@ post
[size=13pt]What the lipsrsealed does that mean?[/size]
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by seun001(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
toyinrayo:

@ post
Scopium:

[size=13pt]What the lipsrsealed does that mean?[/size]

simply means,study when u are supposed to and u'll walk with kings.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by donchigo1: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
hello,

there are two things that are involved
1. the shoe, the shoe stands for ugly
2. the noise, the noise stands for notice board (me)

looking at the present situation in Nigeria, You will agree with that the noise making from the shoe is an invitation for notice . in fact in has become an accepted grand norm for the ugly babes because dey no say if dey no wear am nobody go fit notice them. so once dey wear am dey come you know say second OBJ don the come. so no be their fault say the ugly. so make we join hands 2gether they pray for them make papa God carry them Enter workshop again and do some reconstruction.
if you check very well fine pink girls no dey disturb themselves for kpoi kpoi shoe, because they already no say dey fine well well. so the ugly once na them wear am pass fine pink babes.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by iice(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2007
Whats a pink babe?
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by seun001(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2007
iice:

Whats a pink babe?

i wonder oooo! grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by sylvex(f): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
wats the fuss abt noisy shoes, y are the guys complaining or dont they know that's wat makes us thick. As for me jus cant do witout them xpecially wit my height and figure, hmmm i jus need to knock some guys off and make heads turn smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by phanty(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2007
abeg wats which kind winch head una wan make e turn? eh?

does unruly battered, pam slippers wit deir mouth askin GOD 4 4giveness make ur head turn wen guys wear dem? wether dem fine or not?
just as u lld look disgusred at a guy so dressed dat comes around u, na so dem sef go dey askn wit big sigh oh say

WHICH KIND MUMU CHICK B DIS SEF WEY DEY FORM I VE ARRIVE?
u no d tin abt sum guys s dey try not 2 cal girls names in public 2 avoid BARRSMENT, IF U NO WAT I MEAN.
abeg try e hear!!!!
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Pepeye(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2007
So what’s wrong with females wearing heels? Moi can’t do without mine…. It definitely gives you a model’s trick (moves) when you walk and adds a bit of glamour to your looks as a lady
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
If Scopium were a lady he wouldn't dream of writing this post. He would understand that certain shoes go with certain Kinds of clothes. On behalf on all women, I forgive your open illitracy on this subject. grin grin grin grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Kissmyass1(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2008
stillwater:

If Scopium were a lady he wouldn't dream of writing this post. He would understand that certain shoes go with certain Kinds of clothes. On behalf on all women, I forgive your open illitracy on this subject. grin grin grin grin

You mean certain noise go with certain kinds of women grin grin Like those women that don't meet the eyes, they can as well punish the ears. Ok l got you
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by mohawkchic(f): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2008
~I hate the sound of shoes that are clearly in need of a new pair of heels . . .Grrrrr Oooh Sooo Irritating klop klat . . . klop klat!! I clench my jaws every time i hear that sound!! And to think some of them do it on purpose for attension . . shoot!! angry
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Caliente(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2008
[size=13pt]The noise really jams on my nerve. GAWD[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quality Human Hair / Mrs Nigeria Ambassador Carmelita Obaje Organizes Campaign Against Child Abuse. / Unique And Beautiful Beaded Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.