Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? (1413 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? / Is Your Phone Push-to-talk (ptt) Enabled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Domwiz4all(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hello Nairalanders please has any one ever used the PTT(Push To Talk) service in most Phones? Have it in my nokia E52 and have being trying to configure it but all to no avail. Please if any one had used it before or using it now should help with the configuration settings or how to get the settings. Thanks
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Domwiz4all: Hello Nairalanders please has any one ever used the PTT(Push To Talk) service in most Phones? Have it in my nokia E52 and have being trying to configure it but all to no avail. Please if any one had used it before or using it now should help with the configuration settings or how to get the settings. Thanks

It has to be supported by your network before you can use it. Obviously, Nigerian networks do not support,because they want to charge you for each call you make!!!
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by lynxnoon(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
so what do u want todo with a wakie talkie fxn on ur fone?
lol
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Domwiz4all(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
nawa o, sincerely i hate to see phone feature i cant use.thanks 4d info
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by debedebe(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
Download palringo and use PTT features or service on it...
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Domwiz4all(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
could u please help me wit d downloadin site? Thanks
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2012
visit mobile9[b]dot[/b]com and search for it
Re: Has Any Body Ever Used Or Using The Ptt(push To Talk) Service In Most Phone? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2012
thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Free Trial Remains One Week To Expire / How To Fix Bluetooth On Android / Doogee Dg850 Hitman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.