Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is The ASUS Transformer Now In Nigeria? If Yes How Much And Where Can I Get It? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Is The ASUS Transformer Now In Nigeria? If Yes How Much And Where Can I Get It? (1988 Views)

3gb Dedicated Vga - Quad Core I7 - 750gb/12gb - 17.3 Asus G75 @120k -08154737273 / BRAND NEW ASUS 15.6'' LAPTOP-INTEL CELERON-4GB MEMORY 500GB HARD DRIVE N48,000 / 32gb/3g Asus Transformer, Best Android Tablet So Far, Ipad Crusher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The ASUS Transformer Now In Nigeria? If Yes How Much And Where Can I Get It? by dagboss(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hellos folks I rushed to buy an IPad 2 say one month and a half ago, even though I am not a computer expert I wanted something portable to be able to do my normal browsing on the go or if our office Internet connection goes off. But since I bought it I discovered that IPad has a lot of limitations, as some people call it it is a crap. I would have bought the Samsung Tab, but the unfortunate thing is that the day I went to computer village to buy it, unfortunately most of the attendants in most of the shops knew very little about the devices, hence I bought what I saw others were buying at Slot that day. In light of the above I have read some posts recommending the ASUS Transformer and the qualities it has, hence I am ready to do away with the IPad 2 and buy the other one. I know selling used goods can be problematic as people will grossly under price it, I will pass it to my son who has been eyeing it from day one. So much for the story so anyone who can proffer answer to my question can post the answers to oscar574life@hotmail.com I shall be glad you did
Re: Is The ASUS Transformer Now In Nigeria? If Yes How Much And Where Can I Get It? by nestocynn(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2012
Yes it is available I hav one for sell presently call me on 07041861447 or 08094704399 of email at nestocynnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Is The ASUS Transformer Now In Nigeria? If Yes How Much And Where Can I Get It? by Ehisod(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2012
I have a new Asus Transformer Prime 32gb for sale at 78,000 call or text if you want to buy it. It is a quad core Tegra 3 proccessor with super IPS display USB connectivity for USB devices and many other features.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale / Laptops For Sale From Uk. Excellent Prices / Browse Free and fast With Multilinks 3g broadband modem and Mtn 3g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.