Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. (865 Views)

Dear Mr Seun! I Think We Really Need A Nairaland App / HAPPY 53rd INDEPENDENCE DAY Nigerians!do U Think We Hv Anything 2 Be Grateful 4? / Do They Think We Are silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. by silvasurfa(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been a long time forum member. However, I hardly log-in or comment on topics, I just browse through the topics on the front page.

I was therefore intrigued when Busy body (f) asked today in her response to Seun’s post on ‘New Nairaland on old WAP phones’ what the difference was between a guest and one who is logged-in. I have always to know the answer to that.

I have also noticed severally in the past where new members to forum (often inadvertently) derailed active topics by making enquiries on how to enhance their NL experience e.g. asking how to post new topics etc.

With the current upgrade to NL, I guess this will be a great opportunity for matured/experienced NLers to assist Seun and the MODs as well as new members to the forum by posting answers to FAQs (frequently asked questions). Any tips or shortcuts that will enhance the user experience would be welcome as well. If you don’t have answers you could post your questions (about the forum) that have been bothering you eg how to post topics, how to follow topics, how to reply to topics, how to use emoticons, how to upload pictures or videos, how to add an existing user as a friend, benefits of being friends with a user etc.

Since we are all stakeholders, (and truthfully as a reaction to the tribalism thread), it could be a nice idea, if we can all collectively come up with ideas to draft a forum etiquette (an NL constitution if you like) that serves as an informal guide on how to behave on the forum.

MODs, your experience in these areas will be invaluable, so your support is solicited. I believe it would be helpful If you can move this to the front page.

Many thanks.

BTW, Good job Seun

1 Like

Re: I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. by Seun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
Moved to Nairaland/General
Re: I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. by Callotti: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Since we are all stakeholders, (and truthfully as a reaction to the tribalism thread), it could be a nice idea, if we can all collectively come up with ideas to draft a forum etiquette (an NL constitution if you like) that serves as an informal guide on how to behave on the forum.

Goodluck, my dear Jonathan!
Or should I say. . .dream on Joseph!
Can Satan cast out Satan?

(1) (Reply)

How Old Women Of 52 Make Money Online In Nigeria / Hourly Hotels In Lekki, VI And Ikoyi / What Is Your Lucky Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.