Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died (5065 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
Whitney Houston died from an accidental drowning in a hotel bathtub, but the "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use" were contributing factors in her death, the Los Angeles County Coroner said in an autopsy report released Thursday.

Houston, 48, was "found submerged in bathtub filled with water" and "no trauma or foul play is suspected," the coroner said.

The toxicology tests found other drugs in her body, including marijuana, the anti-anxiety drug Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril and the allergy medicine Benadryl, the report said. But these drugs "did not contribute to the death," it said.

The final coroner report is expected to be made public within two weeks, the coroner said.

Houston died February 11 in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, the day before the music industry gathered for the annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/22/coroner-drowning-heart-disease-cocaine-use-killed-houston/
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by mamagee3(f): 4:06am On Mar 23, 2012
I suspect her daughter killed her. . .

I know this sounds ridiculous but I just have that feeling for the fact that she's not mourning at all.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by jethro2: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2012

I know this sounds ridiculous but I just have that feeling for the fact that she's not mourning at all. Glad you know its ridiculous. Whites dont mourn the way we do in Nigeria. And no amounts of mourning or crying that will bring her back
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Ekeretekelv(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2012
we all know that she has drugs in her, bt drowned without foulplay! Dha z serioz.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by otokx(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2012
Accidental drowning in a hotel bath tub sounds very strange.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by sirp2007: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2012

I know this sounds ridiculous but I just have that feeling for the fact that she's not mourning at all.

my friend kill tht ur feeling b4 it land u in trouble
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by ZUBY77(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2012
Something usually kills somebody. Nobody ever died without a cause.
Next please.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by polokor60(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2012
ZUBY77: Something usually kills somebody. Nobody ever died without a cause.
Next please.
embarassed
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by scriptwizz: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2012
mama-gee:

Mama Gee, you get mind o. Your thought is really porous, put a muzzle on it.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2012
she don die be say she don die. just pray she goest to heaven. bad influence to younger ones
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by mycito90: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2012
abeg joor waitin dae do moderator na...she don die she don die...waitin cocern us wit er abi una wan wake her bak..matchwwwwww
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
Good riddance!
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by chuks49(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
mama-gee:

Pray your daughter doesn't kill you basterd
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by bigiyaro(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Good ridiance of a very bad example to the younger generation.houston was a gold ring on nose of a pig,and of course it always ends in the mud.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by iluvnaija: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
Do not be fooled by all these talk, whitney was a blood sacrifice by the Illuminati. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
I really don't know how desperate that Ray J can be to touch her.

Someone so far up drugs? *spits*

Hell No! undecided
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
mama-gee:

The way CSI av invaded nairaland in recent days is alarming
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by alex406(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
mama-gee:

Madam u no dey fear o.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by orekinky: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
Is there no freedom of speech in nairaland? OMG.
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by ayodele123(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
She is dead, gone forever.Nothing can bring her back.she's gone to receive judgment (2Corinthians5:10)(Hebrews 9:27)
The message derived from her death, for us living now is this: Do not do drugs. Drugs kill.
Stay away from drugs.You can have a fulfilled life without using drugs.
MJ died via drug abuse,likewise Whitney Houston.
Why do drugs?
Whats the benefit in it?
Why cant people listen?
Fulfilled life is found via relating with Jesus Christ,not drugs(Matthew 11:28)
Are you listening?
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by chukwudi01: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
ayodele123:
Why do drugs?
Whats the benefit in it?
Are those serious questions?
Re: Whitney Houston: What Killed Her, How She Died by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
sir-p2007:

my friend kill tht ur feeling b4 it land u in trouble

Trouble? Are you kidding me?

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Babe Who Bought D'PRINCE A N13million Benz 2013 Coupe (PICS) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo's Son, Tomi Michael Weds Dorothy Jeneba Kamara / IK Ogbonna’s Girlfriend Shares Hot +18 Yansh PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.