Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Corporate Slavery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Slavery (1521 Views)

. / Salary Is Slavery Series: Business And Life Mistakes To Avoid / Sol Nigeria Is This A Fear Deal or slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Slavery by bizgirl(f): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
fellow nairalanders. i am writing your with tears rolling down my chin. i am an HND holder-biochemistry upper credit- from yabatech. but i found myself in banking industry after much effort to get something doing. my appointment has always been on contract basis due to the hnd-bsc dicrimination.presently i am in the second organisation since 2006(6 years plus) but i have not reached entry level since i started,the reason for this is that contract staff does not get promotion. i have always been working in one of the most sensitive units but God has been faithful, no fraud whatsoever.i once registered for ACCA programme but i couldnt continue due to many hours spent in the office but now i am running a BSC prog in one of the universities.

i have been so happy doing my daily work untill rescently when there is an additional load on me which on a good day shouldnt be given unto me considering the initial work load. the most painful thing is that my supervisor is just in the office to browse, chat and read mails.

people in the house please help me not with money but for something beter than this. for all the time spent everyday in the office is been exchanged with N90,000.00. i have dependants and still have to pay school fees. please help me as you have been helping other people.

PLEASE COME TO MY AID,MY HEART IS SO HEAVY AND FRUSTRATED.my number is 07042233359 if you think you can help me get something beter, even if it is another bank with a beter offer.
Re: Corporate Slavery by bestads(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
SALARY IS SLAVERY No matter the amount,the position and the company...

THE LIST OF RICHEST PEOPLE IN YOUR Town,State,Kano,Niger,Lagos,Imo,Ghana,Mali,Saudi,USA,UK,CANADA ETC HAS NO SALARY EARNER PERIOD[b]SALARY IS SLAVERY No matter the amount,the position and the company...

THE LIST OF RICHEST PEOPLE IN YOUR Town,State,Kano,Niger,Lagos,Imo,Ghana,Mali,Saudi,USA,UK,CANADA ETC HAS NO SALARY EARNER PERIOD[/b]SALARY IS SLAVERY No matter the amount,the position and the company...

THE LIST OF RICHEST PEOPLE IN YOUR Town,State,Kano,Niger,Lagos,Imo,Ghana,Mali,Saudi,USA,UK,CANADA ETC HAS NO SALARY EARNER PERIOD
Re: Corporate Slavery by koife(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
u dnt nid sit dwn n sulk bout it...u must b a man...av bin in ur shoe b4 wit a high payin job but enslaved in the process.i tuk a drsatic n mischevios stp to av resignd n am regreting evri bit of it. I'd advise u to sty put....while u r sorcin 4 sumtin else...play a fool try n safe enuf so as to invest in any lucrativ bizness dat wil pay u wel evn if wrst comes to worst....i concur wit d earlier post by a fellow contributor....financial freedom'cnt kom frm salary earning job....thr no multi billinr tdy dat is a salary earna, so uve got to play smart and b kful....i pray god c u tru.
Am nw a suces ful biznes man avin all d time n moni i cd eva want.
Re: Corporate Slavery by ayojango(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ poster I advice u berra dnt quit for nw,I work in a bank too and earn 65k mind u am d assitant team leader and represent d manager when nt around.
So just hang on until something berra comes up,d workload is crazy @ times you wuld have closed n gone home only to get a call to come back@ times insultive words r hurled,just think of ur family n hang on for nw
Re: Corporate Slavery by bizgirl(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BE OF HELP TO ME AT THIS POINT. I AM DOWN OF DEPRESSION. AND I DONT WANT TO DEVELOP HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. I KNOW THERE ARE PPL ON THIS FORUM THAT COULD OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME.PLEASE I BELIEVE IT IS NOT ONLY IN FINANCIAL ASPECT THAT WE SHOULD BE OF HELP.

THEY DID PROMOTION AND SALARY INCREMENT IN MY OFFICE THIS MONTH,(SOME PPL SALARY WERE ALMOST DOUBLED, FRM 175K TO 295K)ALL OTHER STAFF(WITH BSC) SALARY WERE INCREACED WHILE ALL OF US THAT HAVE HND HAVE DECREASE IN OURS. THIS HAS BEEN DROPPING TEARS FROM MY EYES SINCE 4 DAYS. I HAVE UPPER CREDIT IN BIOCHEMISTRY FROM YABATECH. AND I AM NOT LAZY AT ALL, IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT LACK OF FUNDS(FOR BUSINESS, WHICH I CONSIDERED TO BE THE BEST) HAS PLACED ME AT MY EMPLOYERS MERCY.KINDLY HELP A FRUSTRATED SISTER I BEG.
Re: Corporate Slavery by bizgirl(f): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
ayo jango: @ poster I advice u berra dnt quit for nw,I work in a bank too and earn 65k mind u am d assitant team leader and represent d manager when nt around.
So just hang on until something berra comes up,d workload is crazy @ times you wuld have closed n gone home only to get a call to come back@ times insultive words r hurled,just think of ur family n hang on for nw

this actually happened yesterday. i was on my way home after 8pm, when i was called back.the frustration is just too much.
Re: Corporate Slavery by 234GT(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
@bizgirl. I know you are frustrated, but sit down and remember your mates in the poly. How many of them are better than you now? Let me tell you, a lot of university graduates with 2.1 would give an arm and a leg to be in your shoes. You have done the right thing by enrolling in a university. You have the banking experience. So, why not wait patiently and finish your university programme. Then you can use it for experienced hire in another bank. In life, you should look at people in front to motivate yourself. You should also look at those behind you so that you can give thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Corporate Slavery by bizgirl(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2012
thanks for this.i am motivated.
Re: Corporate Slavery by uchechuka: 4:27pm On May 02, 2012
@bizgirl will you like to work with me. I am a freelance PHP, MySQL, HTML, XHTML, CSS, AJAX programmer. I build standard websites, softwares, web applications. Your job will be to source for clients and your pay will be 40% for each job you bring. If interested email: uchechuka@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment: How Real? / Pharma Ethics Calling For Interview / Interview @outreach Children Hospital Let's. Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.