Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party (1955 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by lovehateNG: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2012
We would like to host a surprise birthday dinner party for our father for 50-100 people in April. We seek an experienced and expert event planner to assist us in planning the event?

What are terms? What venues do you recommend in VI, Ikoyi or Lagos Island?

The event should be elegant, sophisticated and intimate.

References required

Thank you
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by sellyrite(f): 2:49am On Mar 24, 2012
Dear peeps, At "sellyrite" we offer maximum gratification 4 minimum cost implication. Excellent and quality service is our priority! We look forward to doing business with you. We offer full package of all part of your event. "We take d stress 2 give u rest.(Sellyrite Event Planners)smiley
We are your one stop for your event needs. 08034386178 or 08058444408
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by Lizzylois(f): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2012
and if u require d services of beautiful and young ladies to host your events,nd add colour to your party,u can gve us a call at Mzbee events.08160817355.Touch of professionalism Is our watch word
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by lovehateNG: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Hello,

we are still looking for an event planner. Any event planner here??!!
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by sassygal(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2012
Hi,

I am Cassie and an event planner with Ultimate Planners Lagos. I would love to plan your father's surprise party.

My terms? Just one - i'll need one person (and i mean one) from the family that I'll be taking orders from. That is, when i eventually get the job.

Few important questions;
How old will your father be?
What day of the week is it?
What does he enjoy doing? Hobbies and interest.
Will it be a regular daytime party or a dinner?
What is your budget?

The last question is the most important as that determines how everything plays out.

A good Venue to seat 100 guests on the island is in abudance. Most of them hotels and guest houses though. Your budget determines that.
Some ideal venues include, but not limited to,
- Ibru gardens, 6 louise solomon v.i
- terra kulture vi
- the palm view manor vi
- natives restaurant & lounge vi
- civic centre
- the hall, parkview ikoyi.
- Jade's palace vi
- the green park, vi

Most of these places, apart from ibru gardens and civic centre, have inhouse catering and preferable as you only have to pay for the feeding of your guests and not the hall unless u close the place for the duration of the party.

please do contact me on 08182900396 or cassandraakinyemi@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by lovehateNG: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
I'm still looking for and interviewing event planners. Interested event planners, please contact me by posting here an introductory message including your contact email address.

Thank you.
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by mystiqueem(f): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2012
After getting that nice pitch from SASSYGAL you still need more planners? hmmm

You obviously want to hear ideas from different planners so just list your expectations. . . then we'll help out
'if we can'

that way you can plan the event yourself_ _ _ using vendors.
Re: Event Planner Needed For April Surprise Birthday Party by orekinky: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2012
Decorworld is ready to decorate your venue. Call on us today, we take the stress off you while you only come to enjoy yourself. We take care of all your decor with clients specifications supplied. We give a stunning DECOR. Give us a call today on 08098235275. Our email - decorworld2010@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Chicago - Nigeria's 52nd Independence Day Celebration 10/6/12 / 50 Best Fascinating New Year SMS & Poems To Sends To Your Loved Ones / Mixed Cups BYOB Is Today At Barracuda Beach Resort In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.