Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anybody Hrd Of New Nation B4? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody Hrd Of New Nation B4? (851 Views)

New Nation Job Placement & Training / Project New Nation Is Recruiting Young Graduates Nationwide / Become A Community Development Manager In The New Nation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Hrd Of New Nation B4? by koife(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2012
elo guys...i got a txt msg frm new nation to come to porharcourt and work as their client analyst...i sense some mrkting stuf or scan....if any body do av any info about them pliz kindly drop me a reply....or if any new nation subscriber in the room is reading dis'plz kindly get me more info or the the job rspnblty of client analyst.
Tnk u
Re: Anybody Hrd Of New Nation B4? by 28octo: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
My brother, new nation and whatever they are called are nothing but crop of exploits. If care to find out send 40cv ti that same number they will iv all. If u knw u don't won't to treck the street of ph caution is the word. New nation don't need your cv for anything. That's just the ploy to get u over to hear their self glorified project that's hundred percent profit focus.

(1) (Reply)

Experts In AEG UPS And Rectifiers Urgently Needed In Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy For Female Sales Rep In A Growing Firm / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.