Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer (4776 Views)

Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures / Which Universities Offer Marine Engineering In Nigeria? / Imo State Begins Construction Of Marine University… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by mikuz(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2012
THREE years ago, he was oneof the militants carrying guns in the creeks of Niger-Delta, but on March 19, he returned from an 18-month intensive training in the United States of America, USA, a qualified marine engineer.
His name is Engineer Moses Gbogun, a beneficiary of the Federal Government’s amnesty programme for militants.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/ex-militant-returns-from-us-as-marine-engineer/
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by ValNweze(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2012
wel done GEJ..just try n let d gud work go round..lol
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by blackboi(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2012
Congratulations o!
Wish him best of luck in his 'new found life'
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by babaowo: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2012
why nigerians keep praising criminals Both in government and sub-ordinate.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by juman(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2012
Congrats to him.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by ZUBY77(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2012
Good, now he is a trained and qualified militant.
What exactly made some of us believe the MEND war has stopped.
The way Nigeria is going, Federal Govt is just training the militants to be more efficient in fighting the northern cabals.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by lacasa: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2012
Criiminals!! Terrorists!! Wen u Carry guns N bomb tins n kill innocent People, Nigeriian govt takes u to d U.S to. Study,

How many law abiding citizens Dem carry go U.S for training??

Nonsense!! Man no go Start him own Terrorist group So?
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2012
What about the lives of police,soldiers,foreigners and other niger deltans he has taken because of oil ? No one cares abi.Rubbish.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by Pambegua(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2012
OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by babaowo: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2012
Genuine students graduates without work and the country keep spending lavishly on criminals.A country where criminals are been glorify....all the arms of governments are bunches of criminals and thieves.....The nation called Nigeria is insane.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by zulk12(f): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2012
Ex-militant ni engineer ke...mtcheeew
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by gulfer: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2012
mikuz: THREE years ago, he was oneof the militants carrying guns in the creeks of Niger-Delta, but on March 19, he returned from an 18-month intensive training in the United States of America, USA, a qualified marine engineer.
His name is Engineer Moses Gbogun, a beneficiary of the Federal Government’s amnesty programme for militants.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/ex-militant-returns-from-us-as-marine-engineer/
GEJ should be ready to train Boko Haram Militants in the north and Agbero Militants in the South West; not forgetting the MASSOB Frats in the East. Big problems cooking; rather than have good educational system, he is busy sending a negligible fraction to media monitored Jamboree education. We know of University graduates who have no jobs even with good degrees after 5yaers in school. Just be ready for an even bigger challenge from the neglected multitude even right there in the South South.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by adino(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2012
Noisemakers, weaklings and useless internet warriors too irrelevant to mention your name(s). For those of you against this hardworking and fearless Marine Enginear.If any of you is bold enough, go and carry guns and bombs, or better still go and form your own terror group and see if Nigerian Civil Defence Corps will not finish you off in the blink of an eye(The police is even too much for your types). Nairaland self, too many noisemakers, too many fooolish people, multiple i.d's, fake traffic. Seun will soon weed you all out, I laugh in internet warrior. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by poj(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
He should b engaged quickly so dt he doesnt go bak to his old ways.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by mufc009(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
adino: Noisemakers, weaklings and useless internet warriors too irrelevant to mention your name(s). For those of you against this hardworking and fearless Marine Enginear.If any of you is bold enough, go and carry guns and bombs, or better still go and form your own terror group and see if Nigerian Civil Defence Corps will not finish you off in the blink of an eye(The police is even too much for your types). Nairaland self, too many noisemakers, too many fooolish people, multiple i.d's, fake traffic. Seun will soon weed you all out, I laugh in internet warrior. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
I think GEJ should also send you abroad to study "MuMuology".Just look at the trash you wrote over there,ode buruku.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by oraclefemi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
So if they didnt bomb and kidnap back then govt will never listen to then, ok when others start adopting this style to get govt to sponsor them una go hear word
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by Bishop(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2012
@ZUBI77 you got that right,the GEJ amnesty program is just a postponed doomsday for any new incoming government and for the country.

I cant imagine 74Billion for amnesty program when the whole of Universities in Nigeria can not lay claim to such monies...this is pathetic....Moreso Every Engineering courses run for 3-4 years.An 18 Months Engineering course is a sham...maybe a GEJ kind of school where it takes 3 yrs to get a Phd..LWKD

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by Beync(f): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
There is nothing wrong if govt use money from their states to send them to where ever, I dont envy them.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by drharry: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2012
18 months to become a Marine Engineer? ....which kind of school is that...is it a diploma or degree...i smell a sham!
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
adino: Noisemakers, weaklings and useless internet warriors too irrelevant to mention your name(s). For those of you against this hardworking and fearless Marine Enginear.If any of you is bold enough, go and carry guns and bombs, or better still go and form your own terror group and see if Nigerian Civil Defence Corps will not finish you off in the blink of an eye(The police is even too much for your types). Nairaland self, too many noisemakers, too many fooolish people, multiple i.d's, fake traffic. Seun will soon weed you all out, I laugh in internet warrior. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

^^
mufc009:
I think GEJ should also send you abroad to study "MuMuology".Just look at the trash you wrote over there,ode buruku.

I think he is already a graduate lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by kizito96(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
Tell Boko Haram to go to school and be useful to themselves instead of deceiving themselves that Education is a sin
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by SailorXY: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
naija sef... i think God'll not waste precious time judging this country. the whole land mass that makes up naija will just open up and everyone goes in cuz the injustice here is terrible... this 18-month graduate scholar now go get straight employment with fat salary where first class and second class graduates dey roam streets since world still dey wear animal skin cry.
*smh, grabs a bottle of cold beer and watches real madrid game on supersport*
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by emsquare(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2012
Dats GreaT!
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by member479760: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2012
18 months engineer without school cert that's good for him, give ham job.
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by mikolo80: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2012
Pambegua: OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?OMG! WHERE IS THIS COUNTRY HEADING TO? MUST WE HAVE TO BE MILITANTS OR TERRORISTS BEFORE ENJOYINT GOVT PALLIATIVES?
YES WE DO.ONE BULLET ONE VOTE.I JUST LOVE DEMOCRACY,NO ROOM FOR COWARDS
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by denazib(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2012
What d norths are fighting belongs to the niger delta. So taking out of it to train him is not of place
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by yuzedo: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
18-months??! shocked shocked And he is now a "QUALIFIED" marine engineer?? I dey laff! grin grin
He must've done 3-yr OND in Marine Militancy while he was back in the creeks! grin undecided
Re: Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer by mikolo80: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2012
OIL NOT FOR NIGER DELTA.BUT FOR WHO EVER IS MAN ENOUGH TO GO AND EXTRACT IT.NORTHERNESS AND MILITANTS ARE THE ONLY MEN I SEE

(1) (Reply)

Scariest River Creatures In The World / Aired Dfkm / Garrick Memorial School Owner Slumps, Dies After Gov. Obaseki Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.