Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet (3105 Views)

Bukky Wright On Red Carpet @BON Awards - Hit Or Miss? / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by mrkels(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
Someone had it out for Kim Kardashian at her red carpet fragrance launch last night, and it wasn't Jon Hamm this time. While promoting her new True Reflection perfume at an event in the London Hotel in Hollywood, the reality star fell victim to a flour assault.
Amidst a sea of photographers and fans, the white powder perpetrator came out of nowhere and yelled "fur hag" before surprising Kim with a face full of flour. Kardashian was rushed away from the red carpet while the flour vigilante was detained by security.
Once the local fire department determined the substance covering Kim was innocuous, she made her way back to the event in good spirits. Kardashian even decided not to press charges.
Given the fur overtones and the fact that PETA has pulled off stunts like this before, one might assume the organization was responsible for this latest pro-animal prank. However, PETA maintains that, while they appreciate the statement made by the flour-bomber, the group was not behind the incident. "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments," a rep said. "Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."

Thanks to TMZ, there's video of the whole thing. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJhRW_vg-dI&feature=player_embedded

Source: http://2349ja..com/2012/03/kim-kardashian-gets-flour-bombed.html

Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hahahhalolzz..this just keeps getting better..i knew she was going to get it good..it should have been me: i would have peed on her (i swear)
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by mrkels(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Mart d dart: Hahahhalolzz..this just keeps getting better..i knew she was going to get it good..it should have been me: i would have peed on her (i swear)

You for dey jail dey post this one if na you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Been in jail is a small price to pay considering what that stupid tranny has done to the entertainment industry
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by mrkels(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2012
Mart d dart: Been in jail is a small price to pay considering what that stupid tranny has done to the entertainment industry

Hmmm many people don't like her lifestyle . Me i don't too. But she gives E! So much money that they have decided to extend her contract for another 3yrs
http://www.google.com/m/url?channel=browser&client=ms-rim&ei=AaKiT8D8FcnY8gPL7AE&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http://2349ja..com/2012/04/tv-roundup-kardashians-sign-huge-3-year.html&ved=0CBUQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNHLHSwLmJLnKflnB5fcV238_NNvAw
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 06, 2012
That's just crap, she's a tranny that thinks she can walk around and do what she likes just because she's got balls in her ass..that's just puke if you ask me, she hasn't got a pretty face, her br.east sucks, and her booty looks like a failed government experiment..(can't believe she's even showing on TV) sheesh#
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by sojablue(f): 9:59am On May 07, 2012
Mart d dart: That's just crap, she's a tranny that thinks she can walk around and do what she likes just because she's got balls in her ass..that's just puke if you ask me, she hasn't got a pretty face, her br.east sucks, and her booty looks like a failed government experiment..(can't believe she's even showing on TV) sheesh#

Be real. U wish u were like her maybe u would nt be as miserable. Try yr luck next world.
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by sojablue(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2012
mrkels:

Hmmm many people don't like her lifestyle . Me i don't too. But she gives E! So much money that they have decided to extend her contract for another 3yrs
http://www.google.com/m/url?channel=browser&client=ms-rim&ei=AaKiT8D8FcnY8gPL7AE&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http://2349ja..com/2012/04/tv-roundup-kardashians-sign-huge-3-year.html&ved=0CBUQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNHLHSwLmJLnKflnB5fcV238_NNvAw

Speak for yr self. She can do no wrong.
Re: Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet by mrkels(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
sojablue:

Speak for yr self. She can do no wrong.
She's already doing all the wrong, teaching usless americans to get married and get divorced in a month, to get a rich bf that takes her shopping everyday(kanye west) and she ll leave him soon.that's just wrong

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Is Not Married / LADIES; Flavour N'abania VS Iyanya. Whose Waist Do You Prefer? / Pictures : Psquare Peter & Flavour N'abania [captured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.