Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pre-cum Saga - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pre-cum Saga (865 Views)

5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum / I Cant Cum Through Normal Sex But Can While Masturbating, Is That Normal? / My Funny Story : Ebola And Salt Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-cum Saga by RRRAAA: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hi.a friend of mine needs help.he and his girlfriend had 'dry sex'..he had his boxers and ankara trousers on n she had no panties on while they were having fun.he 'precame' and it spilled,thru the boxers and trousers,onto her thigh.she used a towel to wipe it and later used it to clean the sweat off her womanhood.his questions:can she get pregnant with this?(remember he had two layers of clothes on).(2)can she get pregnant with the towel she used to clean herself up?(she did not stick the cloth inside her womanhood:na just surface wiping).thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Newbie / Confused# / Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.