Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 (2326 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To Every Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
A picture of Dagon.

Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
I began to share a revelation the Lord gave me for my personal Christian walk, to Christians and the body of Christ.

https://www.nairaland.com/896724/prophetic-revelation-dagon-every-christian .

For those of us that was not opportune to read the first part, kindly click on the above link and read through the part one of the prophetic revelation. The Holy Spirit is revealing this to us for the perfecting of the believers in the body of Christ.

Today, we continue the revelation, showing us what Dagon meant in our lives and in the body of Christ. Many people that will read this article will interpret it in different ways. Some will see it as being judgmental on my fellow Christians and the body of Christ but I want you to know that I am also guilty of some truth contained in this revelation. I am not claiming to be perfect in my Christian walk with God. However, we all strive towards perfection. The Lord gave this revelation to me for perfecting my Christian walk and also to the body of Christ. I am going to mention some truth in this revelation, do not mean am guilty of all and does not mean every body is guilty of all. As the Holy Spirit helps you to see where you fall through this revelation, I will advice you prayerfully seek the face of God for help to do His will.
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon. And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again. And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him. Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day. 1 Samuel 5:1-5 KJV

The Ark of covenant (symbolic of our presence of/with God) was captured by the Philistines (our self wallowing) and was brought into the house of Dagon, the chief god of the Philistines. God is showing us another revelation and prophetic message here. Dagon is the “chief god” of the philistines who are also the greatest enemies of Israel and we have seen from above that we (the church, Christians, believers and the body of Christ) are the Israel of God today. I submit to you, people of God that when our relationship with the presence of God is captured by our Philistines (Self wallowing), the only thing that surface to the entire world is “Dagon”.
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Pro. 25:2 KJV

What is Dagon? What does Dagon symbolize in our lives and in the entire body of Christ? The Bible says, God conceal a thing but it is the honour of kings to search out a matter. A thing is conceal but a matter is searched out of a thing that is concealed. It’s a matter of revelation. The bible says, “He had made us (the church) kings and priest unto our God. Rev 1:6 KJV. Hence part of our functions as the church is to search out a matter (revelation) out of the thing which God had concealed.

God wasn’t the one that created Dagon but the Philistines and we have established who the Philistines are. The only thing God did in the above scripture in 1 Samuel 5 was to knock down Dagon. As I began to search out the deep matter of this thing called Dagon, the Lord showed me this revelation. To the Philistines, Dagon was an idol but to the church, it is a concealed thing.

Dagon is an idol having from the waist part to the upper part as flesh and the from the waist part to the lower part as fish. Dagon was constantly knocked down by God in the presence of the Ark of covenant. This is more than the fact that Dagon was just an idol. This is based on the revelation that Dagon was half flesh and half fish.
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
Let me help you a little more. Flesh is a symbol of carnality and fish is a symbol of fruitfulness and multiplication. You will recall that Jesus fed five thousand with five loaves of bread and two fishes. You will also recall that the works of the flesh are manifest in Gal 5:19 KJV. Outside of the cross, our only symbol of Christianity is the fish (fruitfulness and multiplication) while our flesh/self is to be crucified with Christ. When this is not done, the only thing we portray to the world is “Dagon” nature. How? Am glad you asked.

Since Dagon is one thing, an idol but having two contradictory nature. The nature of human and the nature of animal. Dagon was carrying the nature of flesh and also the nature of fish. A carnal nature and a fruitful nature. Same Dagon, acting as flesh and acting as fish. Today, many of us Christians are like Dagon.

One day we act like a believer, another day we act like unbelievers/idolatrous generation.
One day we are seen in church, another day we are seen in shrines with herbalists.
One day we talk like we are children of God, another day we talk like the children of the world.
One day we walk by faith, another day we walk by flesh.
One day we are in the word, another day we are in the world.
One day people see us in our churches as saints, another day people see in the world as sinners and in most cases, people can’t even differentiate us from worldly people.
On Sundays we act godly but on facebook we demonstrate ungodliness, people only know we are Christians when we are in the church.

We have Dagon in our lives, churches, on our pulpits and everywhere.

The closest resemblance of Dagon by revelation is the word, HYPOCRISY/HYPOCRITES. God is not pleased with Dagon, in the presence of the Ark of covenant. Hence, God knocked down the hypocritical nature of Dagon. Christianity today is in a state where 50% or more are hypocrites. God is calling us to order.
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
The word hypocrisy comes from the Greek ὑπόκρισις (hypokrisis), which means "Jealous" "play-acting", "acting out", "coward" or "dissembling". The word hypocrite is from the Greek word ὑποκρίτης (hypokrites), the agentive noun associated with υποκρίνομαι (hypokrinomai κρίση, "judgment" »κριτική (kritiki), "critics"wink presumably because the performance of a dramatic text by an actor was to involve a degree of interpretation, or assessment. It is a derivative word whereby an actor puts on a mask or custom to play two different roles but people know such actor is not the real person.

Quotations

"Hypocrisy is a tribute which vice pays to virtue" [Duc de la Rochefoucauld Réflexions ou Sentences et Maximes Morales]

"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy" [Oscar Wilde The Importance of Being Earnest]

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" Bible: St. Matthew

"Hypocrisy, the only evil that walks. Invisible, except to God alone" [John Milton Paradise Lost]
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
Characteristics of personal and religious hypocrisy

It corrupts our conscience, substitutes the ceremonial/formal for the personal/practical experience with God and His word. Matt 15:6.

It uses ecclesiastical rule as a substitute for judgment and the love of God. Luke 11:42

It cannot receive the truth because its eye is on man and not on God. John 5:44

It makes inquiries not in order to hear the truth but in order to refute the truth. John 9:27-28

It is chained to its error by a confident assurance that it alone is right. John 9:41

It is a foe of all truth, a special sense of the child of fathers of all lies. John 8:44.

It is the pharisaical nature that neither entered the kingdom nor allowed others to enter. Matt 16:3, Luke 11:52

It is the opposite of that singleness of the eye which fills the whole body with light; it turns the light in a man to darkness.

It is attempting to serve two masters, really serves none

It sees the splinters in its brother’s eye while ignoring beams in its own eyes.

It puts on sheep’s clothing but a ravening wolf within.

As it corrupted Judaism, it is ready or already corrupting Christianity and indeed has made inroads

The ultimate hypocrite presented in the scripture is the Antichrist, the one who will stand in place of Christ. He will come saying, “I am he”. Mark 13:6

Both hypocrisy and the resistance of the conviction of the Holy Spirit are negation of faith. Luke 12:1-2

It is impurity of the heart which cherishes an inward bitterness against God. Job 36:13.

It is neither cold nor hot but the Lord wish it is either cold or hot. Rev. 3:15

It is a dissembler, counterfeit and pretender of character and faith. Matt 16:3 KJV

It cleanses the outside while leaving the inside rotten. It makes men as hidden tombs, white and shining without but fouls within. Luke 11:44 KJV

It calls and professes “Lord, Lord” and Lordship of Jesus Christ but does not do His word. Luke 6:46 KJV.

Cure for Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy can only be cure through a direct denunciation in the presence of God, in the light of the word of God and through prayers.

May the Lord help us all in Jesus’ name. (Amen)
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 3:53am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by buzugee(m): 4:20am On Mar 26, 2012
kinda hard for anyone not steep in knowledge to contribute to this here topic. this is pretty heavy stuff. first time i heard about dagon, it was from some guy named bobby hemmitt on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgJvfjQv0fA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwWFMuJD8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV9xhRb5raU
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
^^^
Thanks bro. How mysterious some messages and revelations are hidden but people will rather go bow down to these false gods and images. Am still overwhelmed by this revelation. It's such a classic to me.
Re: The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To The Body Of Christ – Part 2 by Goshen360(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2012
The Prophet Revelation of "Dagon" to the body of Christ - Part 3, COMING SOON! WATCH OUT

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church? / Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord / My Experience At Church Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.