Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! (1919 Views)

Two Shot Dead In The Ongoing 'one Million Man March' For Biafra [discretion]] / Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. / Photo : The Facebook Illuminati Symbol Hidden Inside Mark Zuckerberg’s Hoodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:32am On Mar 25, 2012
Just wondering, did any Nairalanders with the NYC area attend the Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin Wednesday evening at Union Square? I probably should have posted this earlier but I'm curios if anyone Nairalanders in New York attended the event.

Oh by the way, I heard there was another rally coming up, [haven't confirmed anything yet] so if anyone wants to meet up, hit me up.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by born2boink(m): 3:51am On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Just wondering, did any Nairalanders with the NYC area attend the Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin Wednesday evening at Union Square? I probably should have posted this earlier but I'm curios if anyone Nairalanders in New York attended the event.

Oh by the way, I heard there was another rally coming up, [haven't confirmed anything yet] so if anyone wants to meet up, hit me up.
Rally? Shit talk, romance section is all about pressing breast,kissing,fucking and romancing..send your post to somewhere else..na better talk we want for hear I beg
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 4:00am On Mar 25, 2012
born2fuck: Rally? Shit talk, romance section is all about pressing breast,kissing,fucking and romancing..send your post to somewhere else..na better talk we want for hear I beg

Sharap! I didn't post it here. I was trying to post it in the 'Meet-up section' and for whatever reason it was posted here. Besides, this doesn't even apply to you, its not like you have your vise tongue
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by born2boink(m): 4:06am On Mar 25, 2012
Moderators should moderate this to meet up section,Na better talk we want here
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 4:08am On Mar 25, 2012
Oh well, take it up with Seun and the mods undecided
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Blackteeth(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
born2fuck: Moderators should moderate this to meet up section,Na better talk we want here

Never mind, you failed to grab the romantic aspect. Her thread is the beginning of a romantic story about to be released on nairaland. She wants to be sure no nairalander witnessed the rally before dropping her fiction of how a cute guy was hitting on her during the rally. This is to avoid anyone detecting the lies.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Chimezie198(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nna see oo! Wetin consign romancing section?
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2012
Blackteeth:
Never mind, you failed to grab the romantic aspect. Her thread is the beginning of a romantic story about to be released on nairaland. She wants to be sure no nairalander witnessed the rally before dropping her fiction of how a cute guy was hitting on her during the rally. This is to avoid anyone detecting the lies.

Smh, if you have nothing better to do than to make up stories then please go elsewhere. Even if I did meet a guy there, I wouldn't discuss it considering that such a tragedy took place.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, if you have nothing better to do than to make up stories then please go elsewhere. Even if I did meet a guy there, I wouldn't discuss it considering that such a tragedy took place.

Omalicha baby, I have been looking for you all day.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 1:53am On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Omalicha baby, I have been looking for you all day.

lol pele, no vex. I haven't been feeling too well. I spent most of my morning and afternoon in bed. When I was finally able to get out of bed, then I spent the rest of the afternoon braiding my sister's hair. The kid has a load of hair so it's taking me a while to finish.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol pele, no vex. I haven't been feeling too well. I spent most of my morning and afternoon in bed. When I was finally able to get out of bed, then I spent the rest of the afternoon braiding my sister's hair. The kid has a load of hair so it's taking me a while to finish.

Sorry about that, pele. Hope you've taken some medication? Get well soon. Check your email.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2012
Thanks! Nah, I didn't take any meds. I just slept it off. I woke up feeling like I missed the whole day or something. I'm feeling better now though. And I did check my mail smiley
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by 190: 2:52am On Mar 26, 2012
I wore the HOODIE in my bedroom

does it count kiss kiss
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 2:54am On Mar 26, 2012
190: I wore the HOODIE in my bedroom

does it count kiss kiss

Yes, as long as you were there in spirit smiley
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by 190: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2012
Inkerd has suffered on this thread!! grin
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:19am On Mar 26, 2012
Suffered how? Sweetie, I'm straight cruisin'. Clearly I was the only one that went lipsrsealed
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by 190: 3:38am On Mar 26, 2012
Look @ how born2fuck et al attacked my baby

damn!!

U don explain taya

well i wore my hoodie on thanks to reality101 messages!
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2012
Tiya is an understatement. Didn't see any message but it's good to hear that you showed support sweetie. Just trying to get some people together for the upcoming ones in NY.
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2012
Oh yeah! I heard about the bloke that was killed. Pity! What's up with the white dude that shot him?
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by Chimezie198(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2012
Smh
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2012
SimonAndal: Oh yeah! I heard about the bloke that was killed. Pity! What's up with the white dude that shot him?

Unfortunately, the yeye bastard still hasn't been charged or arrested because of some legal loophole that doesn't even apply to the bastard! angry angry angry
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by snthesis(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2012
wud hav made beta sense if u posted a lil sumtin on the hoodie thang- too lazy to google tongue
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by InkedNerd(f): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
snthesis: wud hav made beta sense if u posted a lil sumtin on the hoodie thang- too lazy to google tongue

Happy now? smiley

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDNic9mbC0[/flash]
Re: Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! by snthesis(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2012
kiss yep

(1) (Reply)

Chogon Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Prayer Against Bribery And Corruption In Nigeria As We Clock 55 / Killed This Python In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.