Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

About Global Job Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Global Job Recruiters (837 Views)

7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters / Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Global Job Recruiters by globaljobrecruiters: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2012
Global Job Recruiters is a subsidiary of Unick Business Concept-this company created basically to drastically reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria-though based in Lagos,what we do basically is to help people make job announcement both online and offline and before making any announceent we confir the authentication of that job.

We saw some negative post about on this website some people said we are Nature Plus,some even went to the extent of calling us GNLD...please take note that all we do is very real.

For security purpose we demand for the information of interested applicant not forcefully.Also note that these companies that needs employees don't permit us to post publicly the venue,date and time of the interview for security purpose...this is Nigeria.

Thanks to those that posted.

Global Jobs Recruiters.
Re: About Global Job Recruiters by ayojango(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
RUbbish you should look@ d contents bfor posting,where in Nigeria will an Ssce holder earn 120k,ur part of d scam.Accessory after d fact is still treasonable!!!
Re: About Global Job Recruiters by godgivi: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Hi Ayo jango,
I totally agree with you.
This just takes some common sense to figure out and Naija pple get plenty of that(u cant easily fool us)
I smell a rat here!!!
Re: About Global Job Recruiters by ayojango(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Iv contacted my cousin in EFCC I won't take the matter lightly with these firms this is daylight fraud,they will soon storm all these glorified herbalist homes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ikorodu / Massive Recruitment At Human Resource Company. / Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.