Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? (1047 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by adisajoshua(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2012
I have been disturbed recently with negative comments on men of God and miracles in their ministries, it seems no one believe any report of miracle work again. Does that mean God works no more miracle through His anointed or does that mean no more true Pastor or true believer? Or what is it that one needs to be recognized as a true one of God. Nowadays, people trust no more in divine healing, if you say you do they tell you that you will just die for nothing, has God stopped working miracles?
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2012
There has never been any "age of miracles" through the so-called men of god. So the talk of such age being over is moot. You've all been had from day one.
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by nonen(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2012
MIRACLES still happen today, but many MOG are using it to exploit people. Value system has shifted greatly that people now depend on so called miracles to succeed. Many christians are spending more and more time acting than thinking. MOG have learnt how to manipulate people, the also specialize in hypnosis. They see smart ones like us who make informed argument with them as possessed, thus needing deliverance. Miracles happen in our lives every second, but we may be too busy to observe them, sometimes what these MOG do is sharpen and shape or model our perspective. Just my take.
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by Callotti: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2012
Yes. Soooooooooo ova.
We only have 'goodluck' and 'badluck'.
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by adisajoshua(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
Iam so burden, I believe in God and that He can work miracles in our lives.but many around me think otherwise, how can I prove them wrong?
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by Goshen360(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
adisajoshua: Iam so burden, I believe in God and that He can work miracles in our lives.but many around me think otherwise, how can I prove them wrong?

God can work miracles because he had worked miracles in the past. Will he work miracles today? Am still trying to do an intensive study to answer this considering many scriptural verses plus the fact the Jesus said, many false prophets shall arise in last days with lying wonders. I might personally need time to dig deep into this aspect of if God will do miracles today.

Jesus needed miracles to validate his messiah ship otherwise, the Jews will never believe he is the messiah. Moses needed proof that God sent him, God validated by opening a sea apart for them to walk through. They all needed miracles to validate the messages of God being preached for people to believe the message of God being preached. Today, the bible is complete, we don't need miracles to believe anymore. WE NEED FAITH TO BELIEVE.

If you believe miracle and people around you believe otherwise, all you have to do is raise the dead or open a blind eyes, walk on water esp the river or beach, make broken bone to come back, call 5000 people together and take 5 loaves and 2 fishes to feed them. This is the definition of miracle - A supernatural act that negates the law of the natural.

Don't know if I have answered your question anyway.
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by adisajoshua(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2012
goshen360:

God can work miracles because he had worked miracles in the past. Will he work miracles today? Am still trying to do an intensive study to answer this considering many scriptural verses plus the fact the Jesus said, many false prophets shall arise in last days with lying wonders. I might personally need time to dig deep into this aspect of if God will do miracles today.

Jesus needed miracles to validate his messiah ship otherwise, the Jews will never believe he is the messiah. Moses needed proof that God sent him, God validated by opening a sea apart for them to walk through. They all needed miracles to validate the messages of God being preached for people to believe the message of God being preached. Today, the bible is complete, we don't need miracles to believe anymore. WE NEED FAITH TO BELIEVE.

If you believe miracle and people around you believe otherwise, all you have to do is raise the dead or open a blind eyes, walk on water esp the river or beach, make broken bone to come back, call 5000 people together and take 5 loaves and 2 fishes to feed them. This is the definition of miracle - A supernatural act that negates the law of the natural.

Don't know if I have answered your question anyway.

Thanks, let me know when you have completed the research, don't you think gospel need validation?
Re: I am so burden, Is The Age Of Miracles Over ? by adisajoshua(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2012
All must be well.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn’t Die For Those Who Make Less Than A Dollar A Day / What Religious Doctrine Do You Dislike The Most? / How My Pastor Raped My 14-year-old Daughter And Aborted Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.