Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! (1629 Views)

Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data. / Glo Overload Recharge Bonus Promo / MTN Launches 200% Recharge Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! by Valto(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
i have been noticing that whenever i av any recharge bonus and i make call to any of my registered mtn family and friends no, that mtn instead of reverting back to the normal 17k/sec for f&f call once i exhaust the bonus, keep charging 50/sec for the entire call...... e.g if i recharge 100 and gets #10 bonus. If i use it to call a registered f/f no, the call will only last for 3mins 40sec. Which means they bill 50k/sec for the whole call, just because of their useless bonus... Pls have anyone witnessed this ..........
Re: Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! by aieromon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
I haven't witnessed it and don't intend to.I only recharge my MTN line strictly for data plan subscription and DSTV mobile.Glo hasn't disappointed me with their voice call tariffs.
Re: Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! by Onyeasi(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2012
Those guyz are bunch of criminals.
Re: Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! by titus3: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2012
Valto: i have been noticing that whenever i av any recharge bonus and i make call to any of my registered mtn family and friends no, that mtn instead of reverting back to the normal 17k/sec for f&f call once i exhaust the bonus, keep charging 50/sec for the entire call...... e.g if i recharge 100 and gets #10 bonus. If i use it to call a registered f/f no, the call will only last for 3mins 40sec. Which means they bill 50k/sec for the whole call, just because of their useless bonus... Pls have anyone witnessed this ..........

valto, are you on Twitter? Send a tweet to their twitter account on www.twitter.com/MTNNG. Their twitter name is MTNNG. I have tried it and they got back to me and resolved my issue! Make sure you also send your number so they can investigate. And try not to abuse them sha...grin
Re: Mtn 10%/20% Recharge Bonus Fraud!!!!!! by ben4ever(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Thanks for your observation, mtn has continued to rip off nigerians since they came. You can neva see them carrying out a real customer reward like glo and etisalat and are always d last to reduce their tarrifs. Instead they will always give you a trojan horse in the form of recharge bonus which they will take back immediately. They started in 2003 and said they will only commence per sec billing until 2010 if not for the survival tactics of other operators. I detest dem so much as i no longer use my line to make calls. Only receive calls.
How i wish every other nigerian can see dem clearly.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My Xperia Z.........please / Infinix Hot 2 For Sale (sold) / MTN 500 Naira For 1GB And 500MB For 25 Naira (night) Cheapest Data Plan 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.