Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Need A Tech Co-founder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Tech Co-founder (1148 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tech Co-founder by meshybizzo(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2012
Hi, nairalanders am starting up a new internet company and am in need of a tech co-founder. The project is a very creativity and interesting one but also will be very challenging.
So I require a web developer/ programmer (whether He/she) who has good knowledge of html, css, Php, mysql, Ajax and so on (might not be strong in graphics, that has been taking care of). All is require from him/her is skills, No finance. That will be taking care of too. Please if you are interested contact me thru my number or email.
Number: 08100866224
Email: meshark2004@yahoo.com

Let's sit and have a chat. Tanks :-)
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by divinetalent(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2012
Im a flexible web programmer . . . . call me on 08030716751 Mark by name. . . . Check www.idigitgs.com for mi works
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2012
meshybizzo: Hi, nairalanders am starting up a new internet company and am in need of a tech co-founder. The project is a very creativity and interesting one but also will be very challenging.
So I require a web developer/ programmer (whether He/she) who has good knowledge of html, css, Php, mysql, Ajax and so on (might not be strong in graphics, that has been taking care of). All is require from him/her is skills, No finance. That will be taking care of too. Please if you are interested contact me thru my number or email.
Number: 08100866224
Email: meshark2004@yahoo.com

Let's sit and have a chat. Tanks :-)

SO WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING IN

ideal? or what
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by meshybizzo(m): 3:31am On Mar 27, 2012
@Mark, thanks. I will check out your site and get back to you.

@activeman, yes, the idea and finance. And trust me, the idea has been well built, studied and researched.
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by highlevel8: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Can we talk and really clarify some issues first.

Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by meshybizzo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Of cos. I will contact you.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by highlevel8: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ok, will be expecting the call.

Regards.
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by nairathemes: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
I will like to partner with you on this project. You can check latest project from:
www.nairathemes.com

You can call me on 08053350653 or send me an email through contact@nairathemes.com
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
co-founder ko co-maga ni. You're looking for somemone to use. Just say you need a web designer and pay for the service. Co-founder indeed.
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by etchel(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2012
@meshybizo, u stated exactly whats on my mind and i also need some1 who is very flexible.finance is always been taken care of & u can mail me at muperfectgenius@gmail.com, text me at 08061387382. Pls i need some 1 truly good at what they do.
Re: I Need A Tech Co-founder by meshybizzo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
@afam4eva pls try to read well b4 you speak ignorantly. Or beTa, don't speak at all.

(1) (Reply)

Active Users Statistics On Nairaland / How To Upgrade From Joomla 1.5 To Joomla 2.5.4 / Please Which Foriegn Web-host Is The Most Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.